Niall McGinn

Paul Hartley used to go to celtic games while at hearts.

Fans were surprisingly tolerant of it.

It'll just be the usual good players can get away with a lot more than bad players fromt he fans.

If this was a few years ago, and Mark Kerr for example, he'd be lynched.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have a problem if he celebrated celtic scoring. Just attending a game is a non story.

Not on Aberdeen Mad though. 306 reply thread. Some of our fans are arseholes though. Including me.

I'd be surprised if he sat on his arse and did nothing.

I would have a problem if he celebrated celtic scoring.

Aye youre right, he probs just kept his seat when the 2 - going on 8 - goals were scored.

FWIW, i do think it's a bit weird, going to support your direct title rivals. I think he should be punted from the dandies, offered on a free to a wee team, like Killie, on £200 a wik where he'd be closer to his beloved club and the other greatest fans in the world.

Yeah you can't help who you support!

Russell - Dandies

Smith - Dandies

Considine - Dandies

Clangers - St Mirren

Jack - Rangers

McGinn - Celtic

Logan - Man City

Shankland - Rangers

Reynolds - Motherwell..?

Anyone know any other of our players' childhood teams?

This kind of thing is incredibly sad.

He obviously did celebrate, at least subtly. I sat in the Dees end when we relegated them and I celebrated the Dees goal not the Dons one. You go with the flow of the fans you're in. Inside I was cheesin but on the outside you could barely tell I was a Don. I hope..

How many did Celtic take to Seville etc etc

It's a fair point, most of the Celtic fans on here don't go to games.

If you go onto any match thread during the game there's fans of both clubs posting.

always seems to be a stick used to beat celtic fans with for some reason.

Well, yes. You can't call a Ross County fan who doesn't go to games an "armchair gloryhunter".

To be fair whenever I get in from the match and look at the thread it seems most/all of the Celtic posters on during the match.

I know Gannonball personally and have been his company at a few of the games but im beginning to wonder if he and I are the only Celtic posters on P&B who attend games on a regularbasis

Archived