Niall McGinn

Twitter last night was full of tweets from Celtic fans talking about how funny it was that Aberdeen fans were 'raging' about the picture, Aberdeen fans saying they don't care as long as he continues to commit for Aberdeen, and about four Dons fans being annoyed by it.

In saying that my girlfriend was dismayed by it, but she doesn't like football she just hates the Old Firm after living in Glasgow for four years.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utter nonsense. Footballers want to win things, that's the whole point.

Yet he was celebrating Celtic catching up with Aberdeen in the league?

Just checked out his wikipedia page - there are 5 photos of him, all in a Celtic kit - does he edit his own page?

Here's my verdict.. It's very unprofessional and a massively stupid thing to do given the circumstances, but I'd be surprised if his Celtic allegiances have any effect on his ambitions for success at Aberdeen. We must take into account that Niall McGinn is a footballer and undoubtedly a very thick human being.

What? Dimboy shitting himself?

Probably watching a couple of hundred seething messes shout abuse and threaten someone with violence yet refuse to actually do anything despite nobody being there to stop them.

You're going to have to explain why he was cheering goals that give him less chance of winning things then.

Is there evidence that he was cheering goals?

Photos/video etc?

Niall McGinn Relegates Dundee:

Niall McGinn with the ultimate wind up there. A sea of Derry lads absolutely seething. Superb. Must be great being a footballer and having the power to make 1000s of fully grown men lose their shit just with scoring a goal. :lol:

Niall McGinn with the ultimate wind up there. A sea of Derry lads absolutely seething. Superb. Must be great being a footballer and having the power to make 1000s of fully grown men lose their shit just with scoring a goal. :lol:

Remember I told you how to get scratches out your car in General Nonsense? I've just discovered a new way today - rub the affected areas with brake fluid then remove it with P40 sandpaper.

Remember I told you how to get scratches out your car in General Nonsense? I've just discovered a new way today - rub the affected areas with brake fluid then remove it with P40 sandpaper.

:lol:

Awww come on! I've lost the plot at the football plenty of times, can only look back and laugh DeeMan! :P

You're going to have to explain why he was cheering goals that give him less chance of winning things then.

there is no evidence he cheered ,only the word of Celtic fans on twitter.

If a Celtic fan told me today was Thursday I would check the calendar first.

It was an inadvisable thing to do nothing more.

Archived