Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

Yup. Just like the auld Rangers.

John Fowler @JohnFowler8 18 mins18 minutes ago

Fans being spat on, 1 young guy battered on the ground by 10 of them & supporters bus windows smashed with bricks. You stay classy Rangers 1f44d.png

Just seen the pic mate. Rangers can f**k off they're not getting my money in a few weeks.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching this game abroad without any commentary or insight from pundits so looking for some clarity here. What's the official line from madden? No way should this game have even kicked off tonight with those conditions.

No insights from pundits? Were you watching on BT?

Surely this is breaking their guidelines? I thought the pitch had to be playable before you could start? Surely then it has to get worse for the game to go off? Both the ref and Neilson suggested they were hoping it would become playable.
Breaking who's guidelines?
Gotta say, I'm struggling with the logic that says people can't be morons, because they once played professional football to a high standard.
Exactly.

@mikeydillon5: Rangers fans are the scum of the earth, throwing bricks at our bus which is full of fucking bairns, absolute disgrace

No. 8 will be along soon to explain how it was " just a bit of harmless banter "

Rangers fans showing their true colours yet again, Will just be "A minority" mind you! Game should never have been played in those conditions ball was sticking in the grass and the snow earlier in the day didn't make for good travelling conditions.

Archived