Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It started snowing really heavily in the city centre about 4ish. Plenty time to cover the pitch or even call it off. Once it started though I think Madden's made the correct decision to postpone it - I'm not too sure what the BT Sport pundits were all about there tbh.

My bad

Agree though, they would have something to cover the pitch surely at hand, and if not as mentioned earlier it stopped 45 minutes before kick off so Madden can't be blamed for that.

Think he did all he could tbh, if he were to call it off from the start there would be folk saying the pitch looked playable and they have played through worse. Carry on playing and it could have turned into an absolute farce or someone could have broken a leg. Got caught in the middle and now nobody seems happy!

3,000 Glasgwegian wifes have hastily fired their pj's on and ran to bed to pretend they are asleep before the fists get home.

Haha your boyfriend has at least 2 hours before you get back to edinburgh then eh???

The 'morons' folk are describing are ex-players who played at this level for years.

They were in no doubt that it was playable - and I agree with them.

Aye the players on the pitch were certainly making it look easy

Archived