Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

I was once called a "yam" by Doyle on here.......does that give me the right to give him a good old fashioned kick in?

I'm a shitebag, but I've taken out a contract on someone for calling me a bumpkin on here.

It really upset me and I'm therefore perfectly justified.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a shitebag, but I've taken out a contract on someone for calling me a bumpkin on here. It really upset me and I'm therefore perfectly justified.

I hope you've got the Pope to do it - might give him a taste of his own medicine, so to speak

Yeah so, why wasn't any attempt to clear the fucking pitch before kick off made?

I still find it utterly baffling. There was no snow from 7pm onwards and they had the goalmouth's clear by about 10 past, so I can only assume the ground staff were instructed not to clear it but why?

The pitch itself obviously wasn't frozen as it was taking a stud. If the pitch had been cleared as it has been done at many grounds this weekend it would've been fine.

One rumour is that the local fuzz told Madden that the game had to start to buy them time to get their security measures in place in time for the inevitable abandonment.

As to why there was no attempt to clear the pitch? Three possible reasons occur:

they didn't have the resources to do it;

they didn't think it was necessary;

they just plain big fat didn't want to.

Not sure which of the three is worst.

I despise Rangers and just about anything/everything they stood for in the first incarnation. This version is no better. But ...

When you're in a group going past the front doors of ibrox and there's a significant number of very angry wee scones looking to knock 7 shades of shite out of the people in charge of their club, a wee rendition of "you let your club die" is not going to end with a Question Time style of debate.

I've been a jambo all my days and I've seen some tussles (and shat away from them). Why is anyone even remotely surprised that it kicked off in these circumstances?

One set of arseholes winds up another set of arseholes. Innocent folk get caught up in it. The buses getting bricked, folk getting decked when minding their own business is despicable. But most of us know the risks that come with giving it large to an already enraged group of morons.

So No.8, what level of violence can Topcat expect from the Pope? A light scratch? A strong finger jab? Or can the Pope go to town on his ass with his rosary beads during a 5 hr torture session? (Sorry for bringing your ass into things Topcat)

"Cardinal Fang? Bring the soft cushions..."

One rumour is that the local fuzz told Madden that the game had to start to buy them time to get their security measures in place in time for the inevitable abandonment.

As to why there was no attempt to clear the pitch? Three possible reasons occur:

You forgot how long it takes when you only have 4 shovels :ph34r:

Madden thought it would clear....

If singing a song to offend an opponent was worthy of violence then Rangers fans would be done in every single fucking week.

This.

This whole well what do you expect to happen stuff is just total bullshit.

When's the replay scheduled for?

Yeah so, why wasn't any attempt to clear the fucking pitch before kick off made?
Don't think we'll ever get to the bottom of that 1.
We can only presume, the fact no announcement of charges of bringing the game into disrepute for the farcical scenes regarding the abandonment, and a separate charge for the sectarian singing, throwing of projectiles, violence and all round general scuminess of the rangers support, has only been delayed being announced, due to it being the weekend and the SPFL board have been too busy scoffing succulent lamb, wine and back slapping one another at how good a job they are doing.I would be astonished, if by 12 noon Monday, that such charges have not been communicated to Sevco, and the media notified. Anything less, would indicate that the people given the honour and responsibility of running our game for the good of ALL its member clubs, are failing in their roles and duties.With the potential horror that may be a consequence of a first ever game between the club that misses the club that died, and Sevco, the authorities MUST be seen to be sending a clear message ahead of the cup game, and show their authority NOW. Anything less, would be a dereliction of their duties, not only to Scottish Football, but Scottish society as a whole, especially those who will have to deal with the fallout of any repeat of Friday's scenes - the emergency services, hospitals and wives of knuckledragging zombie orcs, and those of the green variety who may similarly be looking to utter their bigoted bile and/or resort to missile throwing, violence or general scuminess, which would further harm our country and national sports image and bring the game into further disrepute and shame.The scenes on Friday on and off the pitch were completely unacceptable. The authorities MUST be seen to act, and act now, and issue charges tomorrow, with the punishments implemented before the cup game. And the SFA must work with the relevant authorities and the clubs to warn them in no uncertain terms that EVERYTHING must be done to avoid any hint of what occured on Friday evening being repeated in the first ever meeting of Sevco and the club that misses the dead club. Anything less than these actions by the SFA and SPFL is unacceptable, and would show them up to be no more than mute apologists condoning such disregard for the game and simply sucking at the teats of bigotry, sectarianism, violence, thuggery, hooliganism and the lowest gutter elements of Scottish society.

Archived