Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You absolutely did. You stated that it was the Hearts fans' fault and that they were lucky the violence they faced wasn't worse. You were drawing a distinction between this incident and others, for which you'd blame Rangers fans. Clearly, in this case however, you were absolving the Rangers supporters of blame, because they were provoked.

Are you serious?

A small group of Hearts supporters walk past a fairly large demonstartion outside the Main Stand and start mocking them for letting their club die and you don't think they are lucky to get away with a few slaps and a bit of pushing? Seriously? You have obviosuly lived a very sheltered life and have absolutely no idea what a certain section of the Rangers support can be like.

I was absolving nobody of blame other than the Hearts fans on the buses. A section of the Hearts fans inside the ground were as bad as the Rangers supporters in the Broomloan.

But hey you just carry on blaming Rangers for everything that happened to those poor wee innocent Jambos.

Are you serious?

A small group of Hearts supporters walk past a fairly large demonstartion outside the Main Stand and start mocking them for letting their club die and you don't think they are lucky to get away with a few slaps and a bit of pushing? Seriously? You have obviosuly lived a very sheltered life and have absolutely no idea what a certain section of the Rangers support can be like.

I was absolving nobody of blame other than the Hearts fans on the buses. A section of the Hearts fans inside the ground were as bad as the Rangers supporters in the Broomloan.

But hey you just carry on blaming Rangers for everything that happened to those poor wee innocent Jambos.

Oh, how foolish, you once more appear.

Have a look at my post #1270. In it I explicitly concede each of the points you make about such a response being inevitable and about the Hearts fans not being entirely innocent.

You however, said simply that the Hearts fans were to blame, rendering you an apologist for those who reacted violently.

Are you serious?

Allah Akbar. No mercy for the Hearts infidels.

Oh, how foolish, you once more appear. Have a look at my post #1270. In it I explicitly concede each of the points you make about such a response being inevitable and about the Hearts fans not being entirely innocent. You however, said simply that the Hearts fans were to blame, rendering you an apologist for those who reacted violently.

I had a chuckle at the post when i read as it contradicted your earlier posts.

Still wanting to have your cake and eat it i see......

Are you serious?

Please tell me you are not a dad. I had hoped that your previous posts on the subject were made "in the heat of the moment" but this appears not to be the case.

I had a chuckle at the post when i read as it contradicted your earlier posts.

Still wanting to have your cake and eat it i see......

The discredited poster trying to be all things to all men and looking foolish

Please tell me you are not a dad. I had hoped that your previous posts on the subject were made "in the heat of the moment" but this appears not to be the case.

You are questioning my parenting skills because i have little sympathy for Neds who went out of there way to cause/find trouble?

People sing songs mocking the opposition every week, inside and outside the ground. So to use that as a justification for violence is absolutely ridiculous, never mind the bricking of buses which had kids on it. Shameful scenes, and no matter how you try to make yourselves feel better, by saying "aww but hearts fans did this", there is absolutely nothing you can say to make it even close to being acceptable.

That's nothing compared to the "moment" our favourite racist terrorist fan had when the Kraydales arrived. That one lasted a couple of weeks, easily.

People sing songs mocking the opposition every week, inside and outside the ground. So to use that as a justification for violence is absolutely ridiculous, never mind the bricking of buses which had kids on it. Shameful scenes, and no matter how you try to make yourselves feel better, by saying "aww but hearts fans did this", there is absolutely nothing you can say to make it even close to being acceptable.

It is ridiculous for you to try and blame it ALL on Rangers supporters. I have seen very few if any Hearts fans mention their own supports behaviour.

As i said in a previous post. I am more than willing to have a go at the arseholes in our support who behaved the way they did but it is a shame people like yourself cannot do the same about the element in your own support who let your club down.

That's nothing compared to the "moment" our favourite racist terrorist fan had when the Kraydales arrived. That one lasted a couple of weeks, easily.

Awww f**k off bigot. Away and find ONE racist post of mine on Pie and Bovril. There are near 25,000 posts so there must be literally hundreds of them so they shouldn't be too difficult to find

It is ridiculous for you to try and blame it ALL on Rangers supporters. I have seen very few if any Hearts fans mention their own supports behaviour.

As i said in a previous post. I am more than willing to have a go at the arseholes in our support who behaved the way they did but it is a shame people like yourself cannot do the same about the element in your own support who let your club down.

It's interesting, it only seems to be Rangers fans that are issuing a lot of the blame to Hearts fans. Yes there's idiots in our support, there's idiots in every support, but there is absolutely no way that singing songs mocking the opposition merits violence. The Hearts fans may have been looking for a reaction, but Rangers fans didn't HAVE TO start attacking them, they didn't HAVE TO start attacking innocent people, they didn't HAVE TO start trying to tan supporters bus windows in. It was silly of the Hearts fans, of course it was, chances are it was younger fans who thought it was funny and banter, and they'll certainly think twice before doing it again now, but it still doesn't justify what happened after it. So I'd say that Hearts fans were silly and shouldn't have been so naive, but Rangers fans chose to act how they did, and there is no excuse for that.

Awww f**k off bigot. Away and find ONE racist post of mine on Pie and Bovril. There are near 25,000 posts so there must be literally hundreds of them so they shouldn't be too difficult to find

why put boundaries in place?

If you post racist remarks on another site but not on here, you are not a racist?

So if anyone posts bigoted comments on here, but not on another site, by your definition, they are not a bigot.

Just like "look at all the kaffliks we signed since...", your qualification merely highlights a tacit admission of racist posts elsewhere.

Now, "bigot"? Let's fire that challenge straight back at you, and find ONE unequivocally bigoted statement I've made anywhere.

Just like "look at all the kaffliks we signed since...", your qualification merely highlights a tacit admission of racist posts elsewhere.

Now, "bigot"? Let's fire that challenge straight back at you, and find ONE unequivocally bigoted statement I've made anywhere.

Can we all agree that everyone on this thread is a racist bigot?!

Can we get back to deciding whose fault it was that the The Rangers loyal went into full-on bawbag mode?

I can't see how it could be the fault of the The Rangers fans on their own. How could they be held responsible for sending emails and organising protests outside the ground with no intention of going to the game, attempting to storm the gates of sports direct's newest property, and then get themselves in such a state they can't handle a wee bit good natured banter from a couple of wee boys that they decide to start pelting supporters busses?! It must be the kafflix fault if u ask me

Next time you sing 'since 1902' to my face I'm gonnae batter your c**t in.

That's ok though amirite?

Archived