Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dons are going to start taking more of the chances we are creating at some point and give someone a right doing. Would be nice if it was against Dundee if only to get them back for the cup exit. As long as no injuries I would expect Dons to go with same starting 11. No point in changing a winning team.

It would be great if we stuck a pin in your promotion bubble that eventually led to the whole thing spectacularly imploding.

I'd love to see wee Hamilton finishing second.

With Brent crude at 48 USD the only way is down for the granite city and I for one can't fucking wait.

Aberdonians - total set of incomprehensible wanks.

That right eh

What's a 'promotion bubble'? We're not looking to be promoted. If we don't win the league I will write a letter to the club along with my season book though.

That right eh

What's a 'promotion bubble'? We're not looking to be promoted. If we don't win the league I will write a letter to the club along with my season book though.

Dundee have been in the diddy leagues too long, don't know what it's like to be at the top.

I work with a fair amount of the rosy cheeked rowie snaffling vowel changers and for that reason alone I hope we give them a right doing. I can't see it though. I'll also miss the game as I'll be in South Korea.

1-0 the Super and Godzilla to eat the entire beach end.

Mon the Dee

It would be great if we stuck a pin in your promotion bubble that eventually led to the whole thing spectacularly imploding.

With Brent crude at 48 USD the only way is down for the granite city and I for one can't fucking wait.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Belter

Promotion to where?

Ha ha you've made yersel look a right dick

If we don't get promoted I'll be fucking raging, right enough.

And nice of you to want a whole city to go down the pan, but even if the price per barrel hits $1 we'd still have a nicer city than you. Ooft.

Alex_14, on 11 Jan 2015 - 20:39, said:

If we don't get promoted I'll be fucking raging, right enough.

And nice of you to want a whole city to go down the pan, but even if the price per barrel hits $1 we'd still have a nicer city than you. Ooft.

Let's be frank here, Aberdeen is the most depressing city in Scotland.

Archived