Nick Robinson

ICTJohnboy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish him all the best in his fight with cancer and hope he ignores the vile abuse from the sick people in our society.

Aye Kev he's a lovely chap who doesn't twist the facts to suit his establishment agenda, especially about those vile cybernats, who everybody knows are just Nazi religiously fanatic drones

Aye Kev he's a lovely chap who doesn't twist the facts to suit his establishment agenda, especially about those vile cybernats, who everybody knows are just Nazi religiously fanatic drones

I dont like the word "nazi" i prefer low life scum.

I wish him all the best in his fight with cancer and hope he ignores the vile abuse from the sick people in our society.

He's got a better chance of beating cancer than you have of beating stupidity.

The BBC likes to portray itself as the bastion of truth, dependability and fairness - the best broadcaster in the world in fact.

In reality it's nothing of the kind. It's heavily biased in favour of the british establishment.

The chief political editor got caught lying. The people reacted by protesting outside BBC Scotland - ordinary people who couldn't take anymore lies and propaganda. Not organised by the Scottish Government, the SNP or the Yes campaign.

Although, Robinson is still lying and saying it was because he's looking for a scapegoat to cover the blatant lies, propaganda and distortion of the truth.

Have I said something wrong? If I'm incorrect I'm sure you will provide proof that I am.

One of the major organisers was Pat Lee, an SNP councillor in South Lanarkshire.

Another Organiser was Moira Williams, a well-known SNP supporter.

But, of course this wasn't run by the SNP . . .

The BBC likes to portray itself as the bastion of truth, dependability and fairness - the best broadcaster in the world in fact.

In reality it's nothing of the kind. It's heavily biased in favour of the british establishment.

Not sure what you mean exactly by the British establishment. The BBC has a clear liberal-left bias that is demonstrated by its appointment of left-wing, often ex Guardian, journalists to senior positions. Channel 4 News has a similar bias, especially having recruited Paul Mason who was a music teacher and has no economics qualifications.

The last thing that the anti-Tory media wants is Scottish independence. Independence will make it much harder for Labour to win a general election in rUK. The left-wing media is much more biased against Independence than the Tory press.

Btw, the SNP must have influence high up in the BBC. Nick Robinson loved being Political Editor and the Westminster village. It's unlikely that he would have given it up to go to Today voluntarily. It's not surprising that he's very bitter.

Not sure what you mean exactly by the British establishment. The BBC has a clear liberal-left bias that is demonstrated by its appointment of left-wing, often ex Guardian, journalists to senior positions. Channel 4 News has a similar bias, especially having recruited Paul Mason who was a music teacher and has no economics qualifications.

The last thing that the anti-Tory media wants is Scottish independence. Independence will make it much harder for Labour to win a general election in rUK. The left-wing media is much more biased against Independence than the Tory press.

Btw, the SNP must have influence high up in the BBC. Nick Robinson loved being Political Editor and the Westminster village. It's unlikely that he would have given it up to go to Today voluntarily. It's not surprising that he's very bitter.

Aye everybody noticed that all labours Scottish seats made a big difference to the outcome of the GE.

One of the major organisers was Pat Lee, an SNP councillor in South Lanarkshire.

If the SNP were running the campaign as you suggest, why was a no-mark councillor and, erm, "supporter" at the supposed vanguard of their party-run event? Do you seriously consider that to be the most effective decision by an extremely rich, well supported and centrally organised to pressurise the organisation in question? Are the full 50% of the active electorate to be barred from holding any independent political views or actions from May 2015, on the basis that they too are an "SNP supporter"?

If you can muster anything other than a mewling response to those rather basic flaws in your argument, then it'll be treated with an ounce of credibility; until then, no dice.

If the SNP were running the campaign as you suggest, why was a no-mark councillor and, erm, "supporter" at the supposed vanguard of their party-run event? Do you seriously consider that to be the most effective decision by an extremely rich, well supported and centrally organised to pressurise the organisation in question? Are the full 50% of the active electorate to be barred from holding any independent political views or actions from May 2015, on the basis that they too are an "SNP supporter"?

If you can muster anything other than a mewling response to those rather basic flaws in your argument, then it'll be treated with an ounce of credibility; until then, no dice.

I don't think it's much different from Labour using Claire Lally as an "ordinary housewive".

We all know that there are other people pulling the strings in the background.

I've no problem with people organising demos - but stop the bullshit about it being somehow spontaneous and organised by ordinary people - when it clearly wasn't.

Leave that sort of shite to Labour or RISE (or whatever they call themselves these days).

So what? I'm a Foundation of Hearts member but they didn't organise the protests either.

NR is p***k. An ex-Tory and his trolling of Salmond got him caught out. Not very professional either.

Aye everybody noticed that all labours Scottish seats made a big difference to the outcome of the GE.

Did you bother to read the post? It was about the left-wing media and why it opposes independence. If Labour and the Lib Dems had run even competent campaigns, the results in Scotland would have made a big difference.

There could have been a centre-left coalition, probably including the SNP. Miliband and Clegg Hibsed it when the Cameron used the fear of a Labour-SNP coalition.

The left-wing media will not give up and will target the SNP at every opportunity. The Tory press will be obsessed with the next Labour leader and the EU referendum. The next five years will be a political bloodbath.

I don't think it's much different from Labour using Claire Lally as an "ordinary housewive".

We all know that there are other people pulling the strings in the background.

I've no problem with people organising demos - but stop the bullshit about it being somehow spontaneous and organised by ordinary people - when it clearly wasn't.

Leave that sort of shite to Labour or RISE (or whatever they call themselves these days).

I'm not sure why you thought that directly responding while answering literally none of the questions in that post would salvage any credibility for you.

Archived