Nick Robinson

ICTJohnboy

It makes you sound like a bigot, grouping these people together and dismissing their point of view. For the record I don't think you are a bigot, just someone who's passion gets in the way of their reason.

ETA list?

I'm very much not a bigot.

Ain't my fault the political opposition in Scotland is fucking horrendously poor.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It amazes me that there are real life folk in Scotland who would take Nick Robinsons side over Alex Salmond. Amazes me.

It wouldn't amaze me to see people calmly walking in front of speeding trains rather than saying nice things about the SNP. As Frankie Boyle pointed out post-referendum, there are two million complete c***s in this country.

As Frankie Boyle pointed out post-referendum, there are two million complete c***s in this country.

Fortunately they wear badges and t-shirts so you can identify them easily.

Fide, on 24 Aug 2015 - 13:04, said:

This is the thing. If Kev (extremely unlikely), Rob (very unlikely) or DeeTillEhDeh (unlikely) ever have any valid, solid reasons for criticising the SNP, no one is going to listen to them as anything they say is now construed as SNPbad.

The fannies who cried wolf, if you will.

Putting the latter poster in with the two thick c***s is extremely unfair, despite the absolute arse he's made of it here.

Putting the latter poster in with the two thick c***s is extremely unfair, despite the absolute arse he's made of it here.

Which is why I only bracketed "unlikely" after his name.

He shows occasional flashes of a thought process.

It's a rubbish post. The issue isn't that he asked an awkward question it's how he reported what happened next after he asked the awkward question that is the problem namely he claimed he didn't get an answer yet it was clear that Salmond did provide an answer. Robinson might not have liked what he heard but got an answer.

I think the issue with most people isn't that he asked the question, it's that he tried to say Salmond didn't answer it. Salmond gave something like a 6 minute response in return, which was edited down to less than 20 seconds on the news.

Fair enough, he had to do that for the purposes of his report, but to say that he didn't answer was just blatantly incorrect. Robinson was annoyed because Salmond had sledged him in his response, so Robinson reacted in kind.

Thought this was a good post from nick,its clear who its aimed at.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/scotland/article4537215.ece

Its clear salmond has a grudge against robinson and the bbc,thankfully the fm nicola does not.

Who reignited the "arguement"? Who has to resort to this type of stuff to try and sell their new book?

I'm afraid you've now used all your stupid for the year. Please refrain from posting for the remainder of 2015.

Who reignited the "arguement"? Who has to resort to this type of stuff to try and sell their new book?

I'm afraid you've now used all your stupid for the year. Please refrain from posting for the remainder of 2015.

No one forced salmond to reply guess he has book to sell.

post-53474-14405829301925_thumb.jpg

post-53474-14405833404225_thumb.jpg

No one forced salmond to reply guess he has book to sell.

So Nick Robinson spouts utter shite including a column in the Guardian, and Salmond's supposed to just shut up and suck it up eh?

Would you?

Asked Salmond an awkward question claimed Salmond didn't answer, he did. Can anybody mind him asking tough, high profile, questions which made the top of the news to anybody in the no campaign? No, me neither.

Archived