Nick Robinson

ICTJohnboy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asked Salmond an awkward question claimed Salmond didn't answer, he did. Can anybody mind him asking tough, high profile, questions which made the top of the news to anybody in the no campaign? No, me neither.

quite obviously it didn't make the top of the news because of the way salmonds reacted. And salmonds clearly reacted in the way he did to attempt to create the idea that there's somehow a conspiracy against scotland.

Well no, Salmond has simply demonstrated that Nick Robinson is a lying c**t. Which Robinson has only confirmed over the course of his rolling, 'they're trying to censor the media breakdown'.

Thanks for playing anyway.

quite obviously it didn't make the top of the news because of the way salmonds reacted. And salmonds clearly reacted in the way he did to attempt to create the idea that there's somehow a conspiracy against scotland.

You genuinely need to give yourself a fucking shake.

Ask yourself this. If you were in the public eye and a high level BBC reporter asked you a question, to which you gave a highly detailed 6 minute answer, which, when you later watched the news was not only condensed down to about 15 seconds but said reporter claimed you didn't answer the question - how would YOU react?

ETA: When you're in the full knowledge that said reporter is a dyed in the wool Tory with a clear agenda.

Leaving aside the rights and wrongs, please think about what you are saying

BBC employee complains. BBC employee supported by other BBC employees. This reaches the "top of the news" on the BBC?

Colour me absolutely shocked.

• 3 weeks later...

You should pass this link on to Nick. He will then see exactly what not answering a question entails.

I watched and was rather disappointed by interviewer and interviewee alike.

Gives the lie to the contention that all the top talent transports to Westminster.

We can do so much better than this.

I watched and was rather disappointed by interviewer and interviewee alike.

Gives the lie to the contention that all the top talent transports to Westminster.

We can do so much better than this.

I think the interviewee should be wired up to a plug and every time they are asked a question and don't answer it they get a fucking electric shock. Oh for a breath of fresh air where politicians speak their mind without worrying about the optics.

Archived