Nick Robinson

ICTJohnboy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You keep telling yourself that.

I've never yet seen a large-scale protest that didn't have some political input in the background - be it party political or from an organised pressure group.

That still doesn't mean that it was entirely an SNP or Yes campaign organised event. Some political input is different to them being the main organisers.

Ffs dted just type eeessssnnnppppeeee bad it would have been easier all round

This is the thing. If Kev (extremely unlikely), Rob (very unlikely) or DeeTillEhDeh (unlikely) ever have any valid, solid reasons for criticising the SNP, no one is going to listen to them as anything they say is now construed as SNPbad.

The fannies who cried wolf, if you will.

This is the thing. If Kev (extremely unlikely), Rob (very unlikely) or DeeTillEhDeh (unlikely) ever have any valid, solid reasons for criticising the SNP, no one is going to listen to them as anything they say is now construed as SNPbad.

Correct,every time a no voter complains i just remind them "this is what you wanted"

Has there ever been a less convincing neutral than "I voted for Stuart Hosie and spoiled my ballot paper, but hate the SNP and independence and everything related to them" DeeTillEhDeh?

He does roll out the "I voted for Stuart Hosie teebs" line on a monotonously regular basis.

Correct,every time a no voter complains i just remind them "this is what you wanted"

That's because you are dumb as f**k really. I'm sure they point this out to you.

Plenty of good reasons for criticising the snp and its nothing to do with snp bad,sadly people like you cant stand to see the snp get a hard time so you go into denial,ignorance mode.

There's a difference between "I support some things the SNP do but criticise others", and "here is today's list of boilerplate anti-SNP memes, but remember that I voted for Stuart Hosie and so am fair-minded". He's never been anything but reflexively opposed to them on here, which makes it somewhat unlikely that he's being any more truthful about his party leanings than he is in how he voted for the referendum that he bitterly opposed every day before it.

Plenty of good reasons for criticising the snp and its nothing to do with snp bad,sadly people like you cant stand to see the snp get a hard time so you go into denial,ignorance mode.

^^^ right over his head, making my point for me & thick as f**k

There's a difference between "I support some things the SNP do but criticise others", and "here is today's list of boilerplate anti-SNP memes, but remember that I voted for Stuart Hosie and so am fair-minded". He's never been anything but reflexively opposed to them on here, which makes it somewhat unlikely that he's being any more truthful about his party leanings than he is in how he voted for the referendum that he bitterly opposed every day before it.

No I'm just a contrary b*****d who is pretty cynical about politicians. The SNP do get it because they happen to be the government in Scotland.

If you have checked my posts I have been pretty scathing about Labour - and don't even mention the Fib Dems.

The problem is that some here see any criticism of the SNP as being tantamount to blasphemy.

If anyone is going to accuse me of anything it should be, not being SNP bad, but of having a very negative attitude to the far left and Trotskyism. I have very little time for toy town revolutionaries. But there you go.

No I'm just a contrary b*****d who is pretty cynical about politicians. The SNP do get it because they happen to be the government in Scotland.

If you have checked my posts I have been pretty scathing about Labour - and don't even mention the Fib Dems.

The problem is that some here see any criticism of the SNP as being tantamount to blasphemy.

Heretic!!!!

If anyone is going to accuse me of anything it should be, not being SNP bad, but of having a very negative attitude to the far left and Trotskyism. I have very little time for toy town revolutionaries. But there you go.

Yes, Yes. Very good but we are getting away from your original interjection in the thread. I will therefore ask again -

Do you have any proof that the SNP or Yes organisations were behind these protests. Anything? Did they finance it, print the banners etc. etc.

Give it a rest, some people don't think the SNP are the best thing since sliced bread. It doesn't mean they all thinks the SNP is bad. You repeat this constantly, it makes reading your posts tedious and predictable.

People support other parties. Try engaging with them instead of the tedious bullshit and see what happens.

Ah, you're back. Forgot to add you to my list.

My point was a very valid one.

For example, 99.9% of Kev's posts are about how awful the SNP are. Therefore, if he ever does have a valid criticism of them, the point is likely to be diluted. Do you not agree?

Why would I engage with supporters of other parties? Scottish Labour are supercililous, superfluous and still think they have a right to govern, Scottish Conservatives despise the poor and punish the vulnerable and the Scottish Lib Dems are an irrelevant joke.

Archived