Mortfermline vs Dunton - Live On OHBC TV

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine we still got promoted and youse didn't.

How funny would that be. :lol:

Imagine if Morton signed a quality player, presumably on good wages, that really got the fans excited. Imagine if this signing was quite the coup and could be the impetus to drive Morton to the title.

Imagine if then it was discovered that said player couldn't actually play due a rule that was overlooked.

How funny would that be?

I still think it will be highly doubtful that we'll sign Perry aswell, chances are there would have been a few players at this trial, this is just Perrys agent making noise.

Worth noting that Barrowman and Perry would both be able to play for us, rather than spending a couple of grand a week for a boy to sit in the stand. Gutted for you.

I still think it will be highly doubtful that we'll sign Perry aswell, chances are there would have been a few players at this trial, this is just Perrys agent making noise.

Worth noting that Barrowman and Perry would both be able to play for us, rather than spending a couple of grand a week for a boy to sit in the stand. Gutted for you.

Could be worse we could be without a win in a month and a half. Those wins being against the bottom two clubs, gutted for you.

I know that, he was a signing target for Dunfermline therefore wou were 'after' him. Really not that hard to understand.

Yes, we WERE after him. You stated we ARE after him. Really not that hard to understand.

Most of the Morton fans are seeing the comedy and deservedly panning their club for this cock-up. Others are absolutely seething and lashing out which will make this a grand old thread.

For what it's worth, most Pars fans from November onwards would have expected Morton to finish ahead of us without signing MacDonald or Tidser but nice of you to try and sabotage yourselves and give us a fighting chance.

Archived