Mortfermline vs Dunton - Live On OHBC TV

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He took a pounding on here, as did Forbes in some respects from Pars fans. Especially in terms of their work rate, expect to see them both going all out today.

We need a win today, despite all the Tidser stuff I would expect us to be right up for this!

Actually Ross Forbes is when he can be arsed

Which isn't often.

He really, really isn't. Between these bizarre claims and the description of both Barrowman and Templeman as target men, it seems clear that Dunfermline fans don't have a clue about the sport.

A like for like replacement with our doughnut munching chief executive then.

Can't see there being the same number of pars fans there today...

Great day that was, also nice touch from the morton fans to clap the team and fans. Spoke to a few outside the ground.

Saw a guy that resembled Pitbull deck it full pelt down the wee grassy hill behind the stand we were in that day.

Fucking hilarious.

Forbes will fill the role we were expecting Tidser to play today. Similar shape we have aged in both games against the Pars already but with Forbes and Peaso.

I hope Forbes reads these boards and plays a blinder.

Tough one today with McCluskey out. Do we play with a narrow midfield 4, with the full backs having the responsibility to get up the pitch and provide width? I think that's our only option really.

If I was picking the team, and given the players that we have available today, I would play a midfield 4 of Forbes - O'Ware - Pepper - McKee, with O'Ware being told to pretty much patrol the half way line and cover for the full-backs when they push on. That 4 doesn't fill me with much confidence, and Duffy will probably play Miller there with O'Ware at centre half anyway.

Considering the clownish ineptitude of both teams, the 3 points today should be decided by a game of 'It's A Knockout' held inside a big top tent.

Tidser still isn't allowed to participate though.

v Morton: R Scully; R Millen, A Whittle L Martin K McAusland S Byrne J Falkingham A Geggan A Stirling A Barrowman M Moffat

Subs v Morton: Ryan Thomson, Jim Paterson, Allan Smith, Stuart Urquhart, Lewis Spence, Faissal El Bakhtaoui, Ryan Goodfellow (GK)

Archived