Mortfermline vs Dunton - Live On OHBC TV

Like the way this thread has turned. Morton fans showing their true seething colours.

Didn't give a f**k about this game previously. Hope we win now, will cause a bit of rage :D

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, we WERE after him. You stated we ARE after him. Really not that hard to understand.

You know what I meant. Our signings are of a much higher quality than yours. Of course everyone is allowed a chuckle at this monumental f*ck up but we still have the best player in the league who can play :)

Didn't give a f**k about this game previously. Hope we win now, will cause a bit of rage :D

Claiming not to care about a game, in January, which will clearly have a major bearing upon your side's promotion chances for the rest of the season? Oh dear; Dunfermline fans really are laying it on with a trowel now.

You're fooling absolutely no-one btw.

You know what I meant. Our signings are of a much higher quality than yours. Of course everyone is allowed a chuckle at this monumental f*ck up but we still have the best player in the league who can play :)

MacDonald isn't the best player in this league.

Fancy Moffat to get a few in this actually. He's been a disappointment but I think he will redeem himself tomorrow. It's just goals that is missing from his game.

MacDonald isn't the best player in this league.

Fancy Moffat to get a few in this actually. He's been a disappointment but I think he will redeem himself tomorrow. It's just goals that is missing from his game.

Yes he is, and probably by a distance. Who's better than Peaso then?

It's certainly the biggest transfer coup the club has pulled off since Lindberg/Rajamaki, who were also brought in to turn around a team making an arse of winning the Second Division.

Let's hope history repeats itself.

Teehee.

Just because a team are top of the league doesn't mean they have the best player in the league. Peter MacDonald is a better footballer than Steven Bell.

No. It isn't because the team he plays for his top. We'll see when he runs out champion of the league and your hero Peaso doesn't.

No. It isn't because the team he plays for his top. We'll see when he runs out champion of the league and your hero Peaso doesn't.

Just completely contradicted yourself :lol:

Again, because his team is top of the league and may win the league, doesn't mean he's the best player in the league

Claiming not to care about a game, in January, which will clearly have a major bearing upon your side's promotion chances for the rest of the season? Oh dear; Dunfermline fans really are laying it on with a trowel now.

You're fooling absolutely no-one btw.

I doubt any Pars fan doesn't care but if they're like me then they know we're shite and fully expect a defeat. I guess Morton could be even worse but that seems unlikely.

Must win game for both clubs.

If Morton can't win this game today I think it'll take a collapse from Stranraer/Forfar as we just aren't consistent enough at the moment to be winning this league.

If Pars get beat today they'd be aswell chucking it all together. Expect a Barrowman goal against us but hopefully a few from us will see us take the 3 points.

Archived