Australian Open Tennis

lichtie23

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect Murray to do to Kyrios what was done to him by the likes of Federer when he was a youngster breaking through and will be too strong and experienced for him and win it in 3.

Dimitrov went in so aggressively yesterday and looked like he could be too hot to handle at times but Murray was superb and never got rattled by him and i expect much of the same tomorrow morning

I expect Murray to do to Kyrios what was done to him by the likes of Federer when he was a youngster breaking through and will be too strong and experienced for him and win it in 3.

Dimitrov went in so aggressively yesterday and looked like he could be too hot to handle at times but Murray was superb and never got rattled by him and i expect much of the same tomorrow morning

Murray used to beat Federer most of the the time as a youngster, he once lead 6-2 in the head to head. Federer only leads Murray now as he won all contests last year. But I do agree with your idea. Although Murray was toyed with in the 2008 US Open final.

You would think that Murray's experience, shot selection and superior movement will be far too much for Kyrgios, but he tends to red line for longer than most opponents. The Australian crowd will certainly help Kyrgios. Murray is serving superbly though, 67% first serves in against Dimitrov and 63% for the tournament is about 15% up on last year and at a level where he won the Olympics and his two slams. Murrays return game is better than Kyrgios serve. He looks engaged and motivated again. I think Murray will win and most of the time in three, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Kyrgios take a set.

Yeah i was more referring to us all getting a rush of blood to the head and then when faced against top opposition we would get a reality check - happened with Nadal at Wimbledon and Federer at US open of 2008 among others!

Tomas Berdick.

This is exactly why the Fed Express is the God and the greatest ever, years and years he wiped the floor with every c**t, breaking countless records and reaching ridiculous numbers of consecutive finals and semi-finals (how many years in a row did he get to the Aus Open SF before this year? A ridiculous number). Nadal can do it consistently at the French where his knees will hold up, but injuries and 'fatigue' get to him all too often on the big stage these days.

It's all working a dream or Murray, no offense to Kyrgios (c**t) and Berdych (c**t) but it really should be a bye to the final for the Dunblane Machine.

Are any of the young players coming through not utterly detestable wanks btw? Raonic - boring overrated north American w**k, Dimitrov - smug w**k, players who are shagging someone on the WTA circuit are always wanks, Kyrgios - an Australian, Tomic - just a vile c**t, would love to stamp on his face. Saw him live at Wimbledon against Gasquet (good guy) a couple years back and the crowd loved him. I applauded a few of his errors.

Archived