St Johnstone v Aberdeen, 23/1/15

Aberdeen nearly sold out all the tickets for the North Stand. They are hoping to get a cash gate for this game so expect that to be in the Main (west) Stand.

I believe the Ormond stand will be made available to Aberdeen fans and all 4 turnstiles in that stand will be cash.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty thirty something Aberdeen fans in the central belt helps swell their numbers somewhat. Good turn out though.

Amazing what a chance of success can do, pack celtic off to play in the conference or wherever they want to go, give us a genuinely competitive league, and watch the crowds soar!

I believe the Ormond stand will be made available to Aberdeen fans and all 4 turnstiles in that stand will be cash.

Wouldn't be surprised to see saints ormand stand season tickets moved to the east/main given its a night kick off.

Better view anyways.

Mannus

Miller - Anderson Scobbie - Easton

McDonald - Lappin

Caddis - Wotherspoon - Croft

MacLean

Is something like what we're looking at. With Miller having played about 90 minutes of football since August, McDonald playing a bit part here and there, and Caddis also short of match time. Easton, Scobbie, Croft and MacLean are still really recovering from knocks aswell. Tremendous.

7-0 Aberdeen, with us picking up another six injuries.

Maybe move wotherspoon left and put Croft right with Maclean central and Kane just ahead of him. I don't mind Caddis but Croft will help out Miller defensively, Caddis won't. Might as well try and shitfest it. Maybe even McDonald instead of Kane and push Maclean up

Mackay, Wright and O'Halloran all doubts.

So we'll be hoping Easton manages his first 90 in over a month, and that Scobbie can cope with two 90 minutes in a couple of days after being out for around four months with an injury. In midfield we'll likely end up forcing half fit players in or be forced to play players for a third consecutive 90 minutes in six days. Its too much to cope with, and Im just writing this game off as it'll take an absolutely monumental effort to match Aberdeen for the full 90 minutes. Even if we tried to shitfest it I've no confidence in a defence without Mackay and Wright to manage it.

Easton better make it. Imagine Miller, Ando, Scobbie, Lappin :-(

That really is a terrifying thought. What's even worse is that it would mean our most likely centre midfield pairing would turn into Scott Brown and Gary MacDonald.

Archived