World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, LC Final 15th March

banana

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

expect Sevco levels of seeth, conspiracy theories accusations of cheating, underhandedness, trolling, tears, snotters and several heads gone if you lose it.

If it's blantant poor decisions then yes, otherwise no.

We are massive underdogs here and if both teams play to their full potential I expect us to lose.

0-0 borefest, no yellows or reds, 10 free-kicks total, all of which are for offside. Teams forego extra time and agree to share the cup. Massive love-in ensues, eight hundred babies appear 9 months later, all named after cup final squad members. Jackie and Delia are married by Craig Thomson on a Hawaiian beach, Ciftci and Brown go on to script and double-act in a multi-award-winning TV comedy series set in a high japeries butterfly-spotting enthusiasts club in Crieff.

Nah, it's going to be a kickfest, isn't it? Can see mass handbags at the first 50/50 that presents itself inside a minute or so. McGowan or Butcher for United, Brown or Ambrose for Celtic.

One thing I've noticed about Scott Brown - his fashion sense is fucking ghastly.

:lol:

Celtic TV has this feature where they ask players about their team mates -who is the best/worst trainer, best/worst banter, most/least intelligent etc. When they who has the worst dress sense every single player says it's Broonie.

Anwyay, this whole thing is a non-story. He had a couple of days off, went out and had few drinks and went home by 11 pm.

No way, Scott Brown drinks to the point that he falls asleep in the street??? I wonder if any other football players do as well? Imagine the scandal

This may not be immediately obvious to Celtic fans but this is rather unusual behaviour for most adults.

No way, Scott Brown drinks??? I wonder if any other football players do as well? Imagine the scandal

To be honest, I'm more disgusted that the captain of Scotland's leading Catholic club would be out coveting other women. And during Lent, too.

To be honest, I'm more disgusted that the captain of Scotland's leading Catholic club would be out coveting other women. And during Lent, too.

Just because he was in the strip club doesn't mean he was coveting other women, I'm sure he averted his eyes. In fact, the Sun says he offered to buy a lap dance for an elderly gent, so he was actually doing charity.

Just because he was in the strip club doesn't mean he was coveting other women, I'm sure he averted his eyes. In fact, the Sun says he offered to buy a lap dance for an elderly gent, so he was actually doing charity.

Deflection as usual from the Celtic fans. So he was an accessory to another man coveting women. Disgusting.

Archived