New Rangers to become Newcastle Feeder Club?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They may be youth players that we're getting but they'll be better than whats in this league that's for sure. The boys Vuckic, Streete amd Mbabu are suppose to be good players, we shall see if they sign and how they get on.

If these 5 are so good, why didn't you sign them on Friday and play them v Celtic?

These guys are probably ending the best part of £100k a week between them. Where's the money coming from? I refuse to believe Newcastle are funding it.

Has Ashley found a back door to more control at Ranger's. £100k a week until the end of the season is probably 2 million odd. What is Ashely getting out of this? Will Ranger's get a penny of next seasons merchandise? maybe's it a more realistic ticketus deal.......

If it works, Rangers will be up a league. Of course this will help Ashley, I also doubt a Rangers will be paying a penny of their wages.

Why do you doubt that? Do you really believe Newcastle and Ashley decided to piss £100k a week up against a wall. Rangers will be paying for this in some shape. I'd guess a few percent more of the merchandise sales.

Will be fucking hilarious when Ranger's still blow the title by double figures.

Newcastles paying the wages, not us.

CB, RB, Shane Ferguson can play LB and LM and a CM and CAM.

Why are they doing that?

Do Ranger's ever pay their bills?

Chances are that animal mcculloch will injure them with his elbow in training session number 1

#KyleHuttonno8

Given Rangers and Hibs fans are delighted with their business today, 1 of them are still Gonnae finish 3rd and face 6 playoff matches to make the premiership.

My guess is both clubs have taken a small 4 month financial gamble that they will make it.

At least 1 of them face a red face come June.

Given Rangers and Hibs fans are delighted with their business today, 1 of them are still Gonnae finish 3rd and face 6 playoff matches to make the premiership.

My guess is both clubs have taken a small 4 month financial gamble that they will make it.

At least 1 of them face a red face come June.

Probably both of them

Alan Maybs to score the winner against Hibs in the play off

Archived