New Rangers to become Newcastle Feeder Club?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to feel sorry for these guys. Is there one player who has gone to Sevco and improved whilst he's been there?

Whilst I would hardly say he's improved as a footballer, Sevco are nonetheless the only impediment between Ian Black and the re-establishment of his painting and decorating career.

Maybe their role is not to improve but to maintain.

Their wages are being widely reported on toon forum, combined they are £25kpw, I have no doubt that Rangers will be meeting a proportion of these wages.

To be honest the focus should be on why MA is influencing matters at Rangers when this completely against SFA rules.

I'd hazard a guess that Sevco will be meeting ALL of these wage demands. Over a 20 week period, that would be circa £1/2m.

Would that come out of the remainder of the loan he's just given them?

I'm not anti Rangers but this has to be stopped for the good of scottish football. Real danger that other Clubs could follow suit and we end up as basically the English U21 league which would be disastrous for the development of Scottish talent.

However, I expect the SFA and SPFL to stand idly by and let it happen. After all we already have two English numptys running our game.

The boy Streete has already played for 2 clubs this season, Toon and Port Vale. He can register with a third club but will be unable to play for them I think. Same situation with Ben Arfa..........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31104494

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...nice-newcastle

I'm not anti Rangers but this has to be stopped for the good of scottish football. Real danger that other Clubs could follow suit and we end up as basically the English U21 league which would be disastrous for the development of Scottish talent.

However, I expect the SFA and SPFL to stand idly by and let it happen. After all we already have two English numptys running our game.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/09/chelsea-loan-players-change-rules-wild-west-football

On a serious note, and wasn't something I had considered.

If teams like Chelsea have up to 26 players scattered at various clubs,

If they could get away with it would they not prefer to have them all together at one club,

being coached and trained as a squad, how they want and to their system.

The danger of teams becoming reserves to EPL teams is a possibiity if these multiple loans

are allowed. The SPLF/SFA should have serious concerns and being ensuring that it can't happen.

Hibs, Hearts and Celt*c fans not happy at Rangers being allowed these five players.

I cant understand why not. There are strict rules in place regarding loan players and hopefully they have been followed to the letter. This route is open to many and i had to laugh at the Cowdenbeath supporter complainging about loanees. It was a Rangers Loanee , Kane Hemmings, that kept them in this league last season! There are many clubs in Scotland that have benefitted and continue to benefit from players loaned to them from Rangers.

I cant understand why not. There are strict rules in place regarding loan players and hopefully they have been followed to the letter. This route is open to many and i had to laugh at the Cowdenbeath supporter complainging about loanees. It was a Rangers Loanee , Kane Hemmings, that kept them in this league last season! There are many clubs in Scotland that have benefitted and continue to benefit from players loaned to them from Rangers.

The problem, as you're bright enough to be well aware of, is not the loan rules but the multiple ownership rules.

I will never forgive Rangers for Ross Perry.

The guy wasn't Falkirk class let alone Rangers class.

Going on my extensive FM experience vukic and Birigama were good prospects a few years ago now, I'd imagine they're never going to get a game at Newcastle now so they're happy to punt them away.

If Rangers are paying their wages does that mean they're using Ashley's loan to pay for Ashley's players while still owing him the loan money? MA is a fucking shark like!!

Your missing the point.

Nothing against loaners, brings on young talent but there is a danger when it gets to 5 from one club. What's next, stick in a coach as well and the Scottish Club is left with no identity or say in who plays.multiply that by every Club in Scotland and what are we left watching, EPL under 21 league. !

Surely that's not good for Scottish football. ?

Archived