New Rangers to become Newcastle Feeder Club?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Temps any worse than Aird or Smith? He has to be worth a go. The same person that told me not to blame Ally as Clipboard does the tactics also told me that the management were not happy with Temps and Shiels. They weren't happy with their attitude etc.. I am sure if we had a decent manager and played these guys in the right formation they would get back to where they were before joining Rangers.

Templeton plays a good game every ten games. He should have been ripping up these leagues. Aird, i really dont know why he gets a game at all. Only thing hes got for him is a bitb of pace and he doesnt even know how to use that. I wont get started on his corners, crosses etc. I'd play gallagher there all the time instead of Aird.

The more i think of this the more i think the boards trying to get Kenny to leave.

These guys are probably ending the best part of £100k a week between them. Where's the money coming from? I refuse to believe Newcastle are funding it.

Has Ashley found a back door to more control at Ranger's. £100k a week until the end of the season is probably 2 million odd. What is Ashely getting out of this? Will Ranger's get a penny of next seasons merchandise? maybe's it a more realistic ticketus deal.......

You think these lads are earning £20k a week? Behave.

Why is Ashley insisting they play?

1. To get it up the SFA?

2. Because Rangers are paying the wages and the wages are linked to appearances, and he wants to force Rangers into financial issues so he can claim Murray Park?

3. To flex his corporate might?

4. To cheese off McDowall in the hope he walks?

You think these lads are earning £20k a week? Behave.

Haris Vuckic is a Slovenian full international player. He won't be on pocket money. Perhaps not 20k but I'm guessing most of these boys will be on much higher wages than most of the existing Rangers squad.

Why is Ashley insisting they play?

1. To get it up the SFA?

2. Because Rangers are paying the wages and the wages are linked to appearances, and he wants to force Rangers into financial issues so he can claim Murray Park?

3. To flex his corporate might?

4. To cheese off McDowall in the hope he walks?

5. Because it's in the best interests of Newcastle United,

This is why I'll be fucked if I'm giving them any more of my money.

The sooner this shower of lickspittles on the board are hunted the better.

edit: Fair play to McDowall, he obviously doesn't give a flying f**k anymore and isn't lying to folk.

I was very impressed with Lovenkrands in the legends game. Surely we could get him in on not too much. Got to be worth a shout. ;)

Right so we have it from the managers mouth that he must play them. What happens when he doesn't pick them? Does the Clipboard now have to pass on the team sheet to the board for their approval?

Right so we have it from the managers mouth that he must play them. What happens when he doesn't pick them? Does the Clipboard now have to pass on the team sheet to the board for their approval?

This is unreal from Mcdowall

He added: "I was told at the offset that players would be coming in that wouldn't be my responsibility. So I'll carry on regardless.

"I'd like to think I can make a substitute and make a change, but that's where we're at."

WTF.

Archived