New Rangers to become Newcastle Feeder Club?

King and 1 bear did a fine job of fiddling while the old club burned, let them have a go at the new club as well, I say

Agree ! They presided over the whole shambles, then could not find £1 between them to take the club of David Murray!

Its beyond belief that so few Rangers supporters can see that!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is king not the guy who's been up to no good in south Africa?

Nah, completely different guy. He's also not the same guy that was a director under Murray and Whyte. This one is a goodie.

My god...he looks like the guys twin, thank goodness he only has the best interests of the club at heart.

So if Llambias claims that he and the board aren't picking the team and Kenny McDowall claims he isn't picking the team, the question remains as to who, if anyone, is picking the team.

Is it possible that the weekly updated sweepstake results sheet has been mistaken by all parties as the team selection?

It might explain why the players get played out of position so often.

Lambias is not 'picking the team'

Lambias is picking half the team - The Newcastle 5

Clipboard is picking the other halh - The NEWCOstle 5

And Sorensen is just sitting at the back going 'anybody else want a shot of the gloves this week, I fucking hate this gig',

Lambias using the semantics of half answering a question.

Every Rangers fan will be sceptical. Past goings on at the club make that inevitable.

But I trust King as much as I possibly can. Do you think his intentions are to make large profits from Rangers rather than ensure a team capable of challenging Celtic for the league? I'd be surprised if that was the case.

I absolutely do think those are his intentions. He's an utter chancer and his past has proven this. As it stands, I do think you have fairly easy justification for the sentence before that question. Because the alternative at this point making that essential.

There's no way these guys are on that amount!!! :lol:

Shane Fergusons weekly wage is reported to be around 4k a week... Can't imagine the others are on that much more either tbh.

Eta: the money in the EPL can be crazy, but you've got to remember even the likes of Berahino are on wages of 15k a week still. Charlie Adam a regular 1st team player gets 30k a week from Stoke. 20k for guys that haven't kicked a ball in anger for

Newcastle, behave. The average wage in the EPL is the highest in the world, at 43k. Bundesliga average is 28k a week. You realllllly think some no marks nobody has heard of from Newcastle are on 20k? If they are then Newcastle are clearly stupid as heck.

Some "no-mark" from a Championship team was on-loan at Ross County last season. He was (reportedly) on a five-figure sum per week at his parent club.

I absolutely do think those are his intentions. He's an utter chancer and his past has proven this. As it stands, I do think you have fairly easy justification for the sentence before that question. Because the alternative at this point making that essential.

I absolutely do not think that is his intentions. He has proven in the past that he is willing to put his millions into the club and even after that he is willing to do it again. He is backed by other wealthy Rangers supporters and together they could finally bring something like normality back to the club. It would be great to start concentrating on the actual football for a change....God knows what a few of the more Uber Obsessives will do with themselves but i am sure they will survive.

I absolutely do not think that is his intentions. He has proven in the past that he is willing to put his millions into the club and even after that he is willing to do it again. He is backed by other wealthy Rangers supporters and together they could finally bring something like normality back to the club. It would be great to start concentrating on the actual football for a change....God knows what a few of the more Uber Obsessives will do with themselves but i am sure they will survive.

He's also proven that he's more than willing to take his millions straight back out as soon as the spin cycle's finished.

And if pouring millions into a football club in the deluded hope that they'll somehow become players at "the big table" is what you lot see as normality, then once again, thank fúck I was never chosen.

One thing has been constant throughout this wee soap opera, by the way - there has been a team at ibrox playing regular matches. Maybe it would have been better for you, and others who struggle to understand complex ideas, to just concentrate on the football. It's not like anybody at ibrox gives a fúck about what the customers want anyway, is it? You might find the Serenity Prayer handy in these troubled times.

He's also proven that he's more than willing to take his millions straight back out as soon as the spin cycle's finished.

And if pouring millions into a football club in the deluded hope that they'll somehow become players at "the big table" is what you lot see as normality, then once again, thank fúck I was never chosen.

One thing has been constant throughout this wee soap opera, by the way - there has been a team at ibrox playing regular matches. Maybe it would have been better for you, and others who struggle to understand complex ideas, to just concentrate on the football. It's not like anybody at ibrox gives a fúck about what the customers want anyway, is it? You might find the Serenity Prayer handy in these troubled times.

You cant help yourself

Fair enough if they aren't. Doesn't really detract anything from the argument that it's hard to believe Rangers are paying their salary.

Even £4k would be a stretch too far!....

This, to me, seem's like Mike Ashley protecting his investment at Rangers whilst potentially improving Newcastle players in the long run. It makes sense. Then again, something making sense at Rangers doesn't happen often!.......

Or, a cynic would maybe argue Ashley is enabling an increased player salary budget at Rangers to ensure they run out of money quicker and require another loan. I doubt that though. But I concede it's a possibility.

I still think Ashley would have it far easier in terms of building trust with fans if he just issued a statement every now and then to make clear his intentions. Maybe they wouldn't be so supportive of King, who has my backing also. King and the 3 Bears will have Rangers where a club of this size in Scotland belong and that is at the very top of Scottish football.

Yep, would agree that Ashley is adding significantly to the Rangers wage bill with the loans. If he is still in power he can loan more money as required.

If his men are dumped by liar King, Rangers still have to cover their costs and the money will have to come from somewhere other than Ashley. Maybe King and Paul Murray will put their hands in their pockets. And Ashley will still be in control of the major parts of the Rangers commercial side.

One time in the BRALT I suggested that since Rangers have been in this mess for so long the fact that the good Rangers Man who Definitely Has Money Dave King would surely have done what's best for the club and bought it at some point before now, or at least attempted to buy it, or at least formulated some coherent plan of action to try and buy it if whoever owns it currently is putting up a fuss, and surely the fact that he hasn't by now shows that he is actually full of it. I was assured I was wrong. Clearly, my decrier has been vindicated.

Time will tell. I hope, and expect, you're wrong. :)

....and surely the fact that he hasn't by now shows that he is actually full of it. I was assured I was wrong.

You were wrong though. He offered £16m.

However, whilst he was not successful he's still bought in to become the largest individual shareholder at the club and will soon be on the board. Make no mistake, the man has so far delivered. Took him long enough! and I did begin to wonder if he was all talk myself, but he's stepped up to the plate now.

The next question should be what he'll do when he gains control? Will he invest a large sum of money like he said he would?.... That's yet to be answered. I'm guessing he will with the remaining investment coming from the 3 Bears.

Time will tell. I hope, and expect, you're wrong. :)

You were wrong though. He offered £16m. of other people's money

However, whilst he was not successful he's still bought in to become the largest individual shareholder at the club and will soon be on the board. Make no mistake, the man has so far delivered. What, exactly, has he delivered ?Took him long enough! and I did begin to wonder if he was all talk myself, but he's stepped up to the plate now.

The next question should be what he'll do when he gains control? Will he invest a large sum of money like he said he would?.... That's yet to be answered. I'm guessing he will with the remaining investment coming from the 3 Bears.

Sorry but you are clearly in need of psychological help. :huh:

Sorry but you are clearly in need of psychological help. :huh:

Well, the joke's on you because I'm already getting help for that! :)

I'm joking. I've not been to speak to anyone yet. Another joke.

Seriously though, what more do you expect of King at this point? He made an offer for control - it was rejected. He then became the largest shareholder and will soon be on the board. He played the long game, almost to perfection. Give him a chance to prove his claims were true instead rubbishing them when he's only just got his foot in the door.

Well, the joke's on you because I'm already getting help for that! :)

I'm joking. I've not been to speak to anyone yet. Another joke.

Seriously though, what more do you expect of King at this point? He made an offer for control - it was rejected. He then became the largest shareholder and will soon be on the board. He played the long game, almost to perfection. Give him a chance to prove his claims were true instead rubbishing them when he's only just got his foot in the door.

That sentence proves your insanity.

I wish you well with your electroconvulsive therapy.

He played the long game, almost to perfection. Give him a chance to prove his claims were true instead rubbishing them when he's only just got his foot in the door.

Almost a 3 year long game since he sit about and done nothing, aye, that's perfection

He had his foot in the door in the old club for many years under Murray and Whyte

Bloody hell.

It's like Paul Gadd has had to cancel his babysitting duties but its okay, Cliff Richard can step in to allow you to take the missus out to the pictures :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31161899

"Secondly, we are getting our young players some experience of playing in front of big crowds."

He added: "They will play in front of of 35,000 to 40,000 every other week, under pressure because we know how big that club is - it's a worldwide club.

"When they come back to us they know what it's all about."

:lol:

Archived