New Rangers to become Newcastle Feeder Club?

Can anyone pinpoint the moment at which Kincardine turned into the type of poster he is now?

Slow and gradual decline imo. All he seems to have now is this impotent anger and the awful "you're only here to see the rangers" patter.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think a few of you are all over-thinking on behalf of Kenny McDowall here. He has no grand plan, he certainly hasn't made this up to further some kind of agenda. Kenny is an empty vessel, a shell of a man, barely able to string three words together, barely able to understand a thing he sees through those dark, cloudy eyes. Inside that big baldy dome of his is a brain the size of a peanut. He's been told to play the players so he will. He's been asked about the players so he answered. That's it.

I've gotta say I was thinking very similar myself.

I don't particularly see this as some dignified 'turn the other cheek' stance. I think he is quite simply answering questions about what's happened - I doubt if he has the wit to do otherwise.

Oh dear. The Ps&Ds getting their drawers fankled over 'the rules' again. This may only be of interest to a few but if you google the phrase, "SPFL rule 65 states" you only get a few hits:

attachicon.gifrule 65.JPG

Clearly the barrack-room lawyers among the ranks of the obsessed now keep a copy of The SPFL Rules under the bed rather than skud books.

Anyway, I am almost certain that the agreement for The Loan Rangers will nowhere 'stipulate when or against whom' they play. Still, if it amuses the slow of thinking to add this accusation to our list of calumnies then who am I to protest?

What we really need is Dhense Bhoy to make an appearance...

He had an exceptional understanding of the loan rules iirc.

Can anyone pinpoint the moment at which Kincardine turned into the type of poster he is now?

Slow and gradual decline imo. All he seems to have now is this impotent anger and the awful "you're only here to see the rangers" patter.

Birth?

All jokes aside Kinky it seems you are a bit upset, so sad. Just for my obsessive records and so I can draw a nice graph, how are you enjoying the journey today? Out of 10 please.

Very like No8,,, the bitterness is always there , just a little nudge and it burst out.

I'm going to go with the long(ish) decline - precipitated by those uppity Diddies like YT who aren't automatically impressed by the use of long words. Some of us prefer those words firstly to be used appropriately, and secondly to actually exist. His self-appointed role as gramer polees is akin to opening a Louise Woodward Daycare Centre.

No8. (and Tedi) have finally given up and are thrashing around like pissed up cats in a sack. Channel No8. Eyewitness News has been a hilarious innovation, and Tedi's lauding of the bigotfest singers as "magnificent". Bigots and proud of it, the pair of them. They're not even trying to pass as decent any more.

Me? Sensitive? Hardly. What it does mean, though, is that you either thumb through the SPFL Rules of a night or you scour other forums for tasty Rangers-related morsels to rehash on here. To which of these sad acts would you prefer to plead guilty?

Or alternatively, it means that when he wants to know an SPFL rule he takes all of two minutes to look up the rulebook and find said rule.

McMadeupname saying that Sevco are picking up the loan rangers wages, I think we can safely assume that Newcastle are paying them then.

Or are sevco paying the loanees wages out of Ashleys loan ?

Which they have to pay back to him ?

Did Ashley instigate the move for them ? did he say that they must be payed ? and did he say they must be payed out of that loan i gave you ?

Got to give the guy credit he has that club sewn up like a kipper :lol:

McMadeupname saying that Sevco are picking up the loan rangers wages, I think we can safely assume that Newcastle are paying them then.

I thought McMadeupname would still be hiding under the rock he crawled out from after his boyhood heroes being caught up in Racistgate.

Archived