New Rangers to become Newcastle Feeder Club?

How many did Hearts bring from Kaunus? Nobody was moaning then as Hearts were perceived as being the 'Big Club'. I have no problem with it at all and other clubs should look closer at doing something similar.

I'm surprised you're alright with this to be honest No8.

As with the Hearts example you cite, it's all a bit of a nonsense isn't it?

The scale of it here; the rules designed to prevent Ashley from exerting influence; the now more widely accepted suggestion that Rangers aren't paying for them - it all makes this pretty extreme and essentially a skewing of competition.

Is it not also a bit humiliating?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised you're alright with this to be honest No8.As with the Hearts example you cite, it's all a bit of a nonsense isn't it?The scale of it here; the rules designed to prevent Ashley from exerting influence; the now more widely accepted suggestion that Rangers aren't paying for them - it all makes this pretty extreme and essentially a skewing of competition.Is it not also a bit humiliating?

Tbh i am almost past caring about what happens on the park this season. For me it is all about the off field problems. Hopefully get that sorted and then start again next season

I'm surprised you're alright with this to be honest No8.

As with the Hearts example you cite, it's all a bit of a nonsense isn't it?

Wow, only you could come up with that one.

It is astonishing that the manager is being told who he has to play. I was reading the report on the Under 20s pumping of a very strong Hearts team. Halkett , Zaliuskas, Crawford,Gallagher, Hardie and Templeton all seemingly played very well. It is time that the likes of Halkett,Gallagher and Hardie were given runs in the team.

Now the big question is if one of the loanees is a central defender where is Big Jig going to play? Surely he wont drop McGregor or are we going to see the farsical situation again of our best central defender moved to right back so as the club captain can keep his place?

It is astonishing that the manager is being told who he has to play. I was reading the report on the Under 20s pumping of a very strong Hearts team. Halkett , Zaliuskas, Crawford,Gallagher, Hardie and Templeton all seemingly played very well. It is time that the likes of Halkett,Gallagher and Hardie were given runs in the team.

Now the big question is if one of the loanees is a central defender where is Big Jig going to play? Surely he wont drop McGregor or are we going to see the farsical situation again of our best central defender moved to right back so as the club captain can keep his place?

He wont get moved to RB as Mbabu plays there. I agree with the players like Gallaghet and Hardie, not Templeton though.

Archived