New Rangers to become Newcastle Feeder Club?

This is unreal from Mcdowall

He added: "I was told at the offset that players would be coming in that wouldn't be my responsibility. So I'll carry on regardless.

"I'd like to think I can make a substitute and make a change, but that's where we're at."

WTF.

As I said earlier, I think this is McDowall in "not giving a f**k" mode and not hiding the shite they want him to do.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when they play for the rest of the season and if all fit it will be a starting 11 of,

5 Newcastle not good enoughs and

the 50+ registered THEM players fighting to get in a NEWCOstle assisting 6-a-side team.

Beyond jokes,

If they were an animal, possibly a bear for example, the vet would be reaching for the shotgun to put them down and end the misery.

If they were an animal, possibly a bear for example, the vet would be reaching for the shotgun to put them down and end the misery.

I absolutely despise The Rangers with all my being... and I don't think if you gave me free rein and unlimited time to think of options, I could have devised a scenario that humiliates the club and fans any more than Ashley has :D

It's glorious... absolutely glorious.

If McDowall doesn't like it he can walk!

Oh no ,forgot, he is waiting on his pay off.

It doesn't really make the board look any worse, the football has been dire for years

Only now Ashleys men are doing something about it

Of course it makes the board look worse. They are now picking the team FFS!

Why should Clipboard walk away without getting the pay that he is entitled to?

It is quite extrodinary how just when you think they cant find yet another way to make the club even more of a joke up they pop right on time with another descent into farce. Tho to be fair to the board they have probably finally realised that McDowall is an absolutle fuckwit as a manager - something any sensible person knew at the time.

Of course it makes the board look worse. They are now picking the team FFS!

Why should Clipboard walk away without getting the pay that he is entitled to?

He is perfectly entitled to stay and get his money ,but in doing that there is no use him continually moaning how difficult a job it is!

Why is Ashley insisting they play?

1. To get it up the SFA?

2. Because Rangers are paying the wages and the wages are linked to appearances, and he wants to force Rangers into financial issues so he can claim Murray Park?

3. To flex his corporate might?

4. To cheese off McDowall in the hope he walks?

5. Because he can.

If you had given someone unlimited funds back in 2012 and given them a brief to discredit and hold to ridicule everything about the clusterfúck at ibrox, they couldn't do a better job than those who have been involved.

Even Mr. Custard could have let the gag run for a bit longer, imho. Maybe done a party at ibrox, then when he was told, "sorry, pal, there's no' enough to pay you", replied "No worries, the Horde have already paid for the gig - and the van I drove up here in".

Why is Ashley insisting they play?

1. To get it up the SFA?

2. Because Rangers are paying the wages and the wages are linked to appearances, and he wants to force Rangers into financial issues so he can claim Murray Park?

3. To flex his corporate might?

4. To cheese off McDowall in the hope he walks?

The question must be why would he NEED to insist they play, surely if they are that much better McDowall would have put them in the team without being forced to? I know they have their favourites in the team but we must be talking players that are level above Rangers' current cloggers.

I expect Ashley insists on them playing so that they get some match fitness and some game time to try and flog them off to another club. If they came here and didn't play in this league, they'd be worth nothing after that.

The question must be why would he NEED to insist they play, surely if they are that much better McDowall would have put them in the team without being forced to? I know they have their favourites in the team but we must be talking players that are level above Rangers' current cloggers.

I expect Ashley insists on them playing so that they get some match fitness and some game time to try and flog them off to another club. If they came here and didn't play in this league, they'd be worth nothing after that.

my thoughts exactly.

Archived