New Rangers to become Newcastle Feeder Club?

Kenny Clipboard...'I am delughted we didnt lose any players during the window'

Thank god for that. I must have just dreamt losing McLeod

I 100% can assure you that you never lost anyone of that name during the transfer window.

Btw, it means "son of the ugly one"..

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louise Woodward? There's an old name! the joke at the time was she opened the first Aberdeen McDonalds and the first 10 kids got their shakes free! Anyway back on subject, another glorious day in this fantastic saga. Thank you.

I'm going to go with the long(ish) decline - precipitated by those uppity Diddies like YT who aren't automatically impressed by the use of long words. Some of us prefer those words firstly to be used appropriately, and secondly to actually exist. His self-appointed role as gramer polees is akin to opening a Louise Woodward Daycare Centre.

No8. (and Tedi) have finally given up and are thrashing around like pissed up cats in a sack. Channel No8. Eyewitness News has been a hilarious innovation, and Tedi's lauding of the bigotfest singers as "magnificent". Bigots and proud of it, the pair of them. They're not even trying to pass as decent any more.

I'm going to go with the long(ish) decline - precipitated by those uppity Diddies like YT who aren't automatically impressed by the use of long words. Some of us prefer those words firstly to be used appropriately, and secondly to actually exist. His self-appointed role as gramer polees is akin to opening a Louise Woodward Daycare Centre.

No8. (and Tedi) have finally given up and are thrashing around like pissed up cats in a sack. Channel No8. Eyewitness News has been a hilarious innovation, and Tedi's lauding of the bigotfest singers as "magnificent". Bigots and proud of it, the pair of them. They're not even trying to pass as decent any more.

Personally, I'd far rather engage in discussion these days with Ted and No8, than Kincardine. I reckon they're alright.

Kincardine is interesting. He used to post with humour and intelligence. He also had a bit of charm about him with some nice old fashioned good manners - asking after the kids and stuff.

He's a pale and unconvincing imitation now though, striking out at others in a tired and ineffective way. Bit of a shame really - he used to be good value.

If that is re Tonev, then , meh.No news here sort of thing, would founder in a Court etc etc.Probably did the right thing by not going there, which doesn't excuse him for being a cock though.

If it had been a Rangers player McMadeupname would have been all over the story like a fly on a sugar coated turd.

If instead of racism against a black player it had been a racist incident against an Irish immigrant, carried out by a non-Celtic player, he'd have written a book.

Truly one of the most contemptible individuals we've had the misfortune to attract to our game over the past 40 years.

Personally, I'd far rather engage in discussion these days with Ted and No8, than Kincardine. I reckon they're alright. Kincardine is interesting. He used to post with humour and intelligence. He also had a bit of charm about him with some nice old fashioned good manners - asking after the kids and stuff. He's a pale and unconvincing imitation now though, striking out at others in a tired and ineffective way. Bit of a shame really - he used to be good value.

I've got more respect for No8. and Tedi now they've let the veneer slip. The only thing worse than the separatist attitude of people like fans of celtic or the rangers is when they try to deny that they are part of the "minority", and wail "what can we do about it", while forking their pennies over.

When I say "more respect", of course, one has to remember the baseline we're working from...

ETA: I notice Tedi has reddied my post where I referred to his praising the "magnificent" support the rangers got at Hampden. No reply, or even a reply to my repeated requests as to what led him to describe them as "magnificent". So maybe I'm being premature in my recognition of his Out and Proud status. Still sneaking around and avoiding simple questions. It's like he's on "holiday", or something.

Its hardly astonishing that the five loanee,s have to be played!

Good that someone is now telling the "coaching" staff what to do.

Even if it's someone who admits he doesn't like football?

Good to see anyone can tell Clipboard what's needed

If it had been a Rangers player McMadeupname would have been all over the story like a fly on a sugar coated turd.

If instead of racism against a black player it had been a racist incident against an Irish immigrant, carried out by a non-Celtic player, he'd have written a book.

Truly one of the most contemptible individuals we've had the misfortune to attract to our game over the past 40 years.

Strange that he thinks anti-Irish racism is such a big problem in Scotland. It isn't.

And I say that as a (former) Catholic with roots leading back to Donegal. And also as someone who grew up in Glasgow with an English accent. Trust me, the anti-Englishness was far, far worse. The irony being most of the negative comments I got were from Catholics! :) The Glasgow Rangers gear probably did me no favours... The outrage that I would support Rangers when "I should be a Celtic fan" was laughable to me. It's difficult for an outsider to rationalise the stupidity of it but that's just the way the West of Scotland unfortunately is.

Anyway's, if he is claiming Rangers are paying the salaries of the Newcastle loan players that's a claim which is very hard to believe. They're probably on about £15k-£20k a week so it's highly unlikely.

Strange that he thinks anti-Irish racism is such a big problem in Scotland. It isn't.

And I say that as a (former) Catholic with roots leading back to Donegal. And also as someone who grew up in Glasgow with an English accent. Trust me, the anti-Englishness was far, far worse. The irony being most of the negative comments I got were from Catholics! :) The Glasgow Rangers gear probably did me no favours... The outrage that I would support Rangers when "I should be a Celtic fan" was laughable to me. It's difficult for an outsider to rationalise the stupidity of it but that's just the way the West of Scotland unfortunately is.

Anyway's, if he is claiming Rangers are paying the salaries of the Newcastle loan players that's a claim which is very hard to believe. They're probably on about £15k-£20k a week so it's highly unlikely.

There's no way these guys are on that amount!!! :lol:

Shane Fergusons weekly wage is reported to be around 4k a week... Can't imagine the others are on that much more either tbh.

Eta: the money in the EPL can be crazy, but you've got to remember even the likes of Berahino are on wages of 15k a week still. Charlie Adam a regular 1st team player gets 30k a week from Stoke. 20k for guys that haven't kicked a ball in anger for

Newcastle, behave. The average wage in the EPL is the highest in the world, at 43k. Bundesliga average is 28k a week. You realllllly think some no marks nobody has heard of from Newcastle are on 20k? If they are then Newcastle are clearly stupid as heck.

There's no way these guys are on that amount!!! :lol:

Fair enough if they aren't. Doesn't really detract anything from the argument that it's hard to believe Rangers are paying their salary.

Even £4k would be a stretch too far!....

This, to me, seem's like Mike Ashley protecting his investment at Rangers whilst potentially improving Newcastle players in the long run. It makes sense. Then again, something making sense at Rangers doesn't happen often!.......

Or, a cynic would maybe argue Ashley is enabling an increased player salary budget at Rangers to ensure they run out of money quicker and require another loan. I doubt that though. But I concede it's a possibility.

I still think Ashley would have it far easier in terms of building trust with fans if he just issued a statement every now and then to make clear his intentions. Maybe they wouldn't be so supportive of King, who has my backing also. King and the 3 Bears will have Rangers where a club of this size in Scotland belong and that is at the very top of Scottish football.

King and the 3 Bears will have Rangers where a club of this size in Scotland belong and that is at the very top of Scottish football.

Of course they will, just like I'm getting my hole aff' Rachael Stevens and Kylie Minogue this weekend.

I'd like to reassess my opinion on who is paying the loan rangers now thepundit has made his position clear. I think it's possible he might even have less credibility than McMadeupname.

So guessing a football score incorrectly means a lack of credibility these days?......

Okay. :)

Trusting a man like Dave King is clearly the act of a fucking moron.

Every Rangers fan will be sceptical. Past goings on at the club make that inevitable.

But I trust King as much as I possibly can. Do you think his intentions are to make large profits from Rangers rather than ensure a team capable of challenging Celtic for the league? I'd be surprised if that was the case.

Why so? The p&ds are running scared of Mr King taking over. They know it will be the end of this soap opera.

It absolutely would. The devious shite helped the former Rangers to their grave and you can rest assured he will do his utmost to hollow the carcass once more.

Llambias on SSN saying he has not instructed Uncle Fester to play the loan rangers.

The thick plotens.

So if Llambias claims that he and the board aren't picking the team and Kenny McDowall claims he isn't picking the team, the question remains as to who, if anyone, is picking the team.

Is it possible that the weekly updated sweepstake results sheet has been mistaken by all parties as the team selection?

It might explain why the players get played out of position so often.

Archived