Free Agency

lichtie23

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Broncos are not scheduled to speak with the player rep for free agent Julius Thomas at the NFL Combine, and the Denver Post reports "it is not promising" for Thomas' chances of re-signing.

Thomas "apparently wants to test free agency," which opens on March 10. The Broncos offered a deal that would've paid Julius $8 million annually last July, but he turned it down.

The Broncos are not scheduled to speak with the player rep for free agent Julius Thomas at the NFL Combine, and the Denver Post reports "it is not promising" for Thomas' chances of re-signing.

Thomas "apparently wants to test free agency," which opens on March 10. The Broncos offered a deal that would've paid Julius $8 million annually last July, but he turned it down.

Atlanta must be his first stop eh? Not a whole lot of teams in the market for a TE these days IMO, not an expensive one like Thomas anyway

Raiders look likely to release Darren McFadden.

I know he is injury plagued but I still think he could do a job for someone. Can't see him costing to much either which is also a bonus

If that job is waterboy

If that job is waterboy

Meh, he was okay in spells last season. If a team can afford to bring him on cheap as a role player I reckon he could do a job coming in every few series rather than every play

Meh, he was okay in spells last season. If a team can afford to bring him on cheap as a role player I reckon he could do a job coming in every few series rather than every play

I'm sure he is a decent target out of the back field as well.

I'm sure he is a decent target out of the back field as well.

Better than a lot of guys anayway from what I've seen, big athletic dude too so can make the most of space. Could be a good fit for the Colts if Bradshaw isnt coming back...

Better than a lot of guys anayway from what I've seen, big athletic dude too so can make the most of space. Could be a good fit for the Colts if Bradshaw isnt coming back...

I think the Colts offense is a plug and play RB machine. Donald Brown, Ahmad Bradshaw and Boom Herron have all been relatively successful - mainly on draw plays and catching the ball out the backfield. Just shows you how awful Trent Richardson is.

We're expected to go after CJ Spiller too and he also said nice things about Chan Gailey.

That Jets offense will get very creative with OC Chan Gailey and he puts his players in a great position.

Mathias Kiwanuka released. Thoughts, Giants fans?

Decent player, nothing special last year but done a job the season before. Appreciate his service and good luck to him wherever he lands up next but I can't say I'm sorry to see him go. Replaceable guy but fine as a stopgap

Decent player, nothing special last year but done a job the season before. Appreciate his service and good luck to him wherever he lands up next but I can't say I'm sorry to see him go. Replaceable guy but fine as a stopgap

Time for Damontre Moore to step up

Archived