Free Agency

lichtie23

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt that the Raiders ever had a realistic shot at signing him, but what they have done is signal intent.

If it was between the other bottom six teams then they probably would. I think they're kind of pushing out of that bottom 4 now that they have a decent QB (not a good one, but a decent one). Theyre building but it'll be a lot of overpaying in free agency before they can get out of that cycle

Probably true Stewbo, but I maybe (rose tinted specs) rate Carr higher than "decent"

He's good at the short game, very efficient, but he's not very accurate over 25 yards. No big play potential. I'd set him at decent alongside the likes of Alex Smith, Andy Dalton. Right at the top of the bottom 16 I'd guess?

He's good at the short game, very efficient, but he's not very accurate over 25 yards. No big play potential. I'd set him at decent alongside the likes of Alex Smith, Andy Dalton. Right at the top of the bottom 16 I'd guess?

Better than any alternatives out there, or in the draft IMO

Better than any alternatives out there, or in the draft IMO

Haha I said he was decent! Believe it or not decent doesnt mean 'as much use as a bag of wet shite' :lol:

Need to see Winston and Mariota in the pros but I reckon both of them could slot in above him depending where they land

I am sure I read that Cutler was meant to be leaving Chicago. Could the 49ers afford him? They don't have much space in the salary cap but if CK7 (lol), Crabtree, Core etc. are all leaving that would help out I guess. SF also meant to be close to getting Torrey Smith from Baltimore. I'd be pretty happy with that.

sure I read Kaep would cost 49ners $9m of dead cap for this year if traded. If that's true I cannot see how they could afford Cutler.

Yep, this is what happens when you play top money for average players. Neither Kap or Cutler are top QBs

Archived