Free Agency

lichtie23

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skins release Barry Cofield. Save $4 million

Cardinals release Darnell Dockett. Save $6.8 million

Ooft, Dockett is a bit of a surprise to me. ALthough when you look at that number I can see why for sure

I see Vince Young has registered for the veterans combine. Will be interesting to see if any other former players fancy proving theyre back in fighting shape/can still do it at that level...

I actually reckon VY is better than a lot of the backups out there just now, maybe even a couple of starters, kinda hope he gets a job somewhere out of this

I see Vince Young has registered for the veterans combine. Will be interesting to see if any other former players fancy proving theyre back in fighting shape/can still do it at that level...

I actually reckon VY is better than a lot of the backups out there just now, maybe even a couple of starters, kinda hope he gets a job somewhere out of this

I'd love to see you name these starters. Even name the backups. Please!

He's failed to get a spot on the Packers and Bills in the last few years.

I would actually go as far as to label him the biggest bust in the last 10 years.

ETA: I forgot about JaMarcus Russell.

I'd love to see you name these starters. Even name the backups. Please!

He's failed to get a spot on the Packers and Bills in the last few years.

I would actually go as far as to label him the biggest bust in the last 10 years.

ETA: I forgot about JaMarcus Russell.

Pfft, I guess I could try, you know how I love a challenge :P

I'd put him on about the same level as EJ Manuel was when we saw him last, probably about the same as Brandon Weeden? Which would sit him above Orlovsky, Christian Ponder, TJ Yates, Schaub. And he's not much worse than McCown/Hoyer/Manziel, could probably go in to Cleveland and take some starting reps....

Mccown is getting $14 million over 3 years!

Cowboys announced that Dez Bryant will be franchised and there going to let Demarco Murray test the market

f**k, missed opportunity for me Shouldve offered my services for rookie minimum....I reckon if Manziel isnt back by preseason Connor Shaw will be the starter by game 3 of the regular season

Archived