The Greenock Galacticos @ The Brechin Bumpkins

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A consolation prize for fans with no chance of witnessing real success. Cute.

No need for a prize of any kind as rattling " The Most Blinkered Keyboard Warrior In P&B History " is reward enough. The fact that none of Mortons REAL fans are racing on here to back you up says more about YOU than anyone else. Now turn off your device before your lecky meter runs dry and you have to use candles to light your room.

That's what our stewards are paid to do ! I don't know , what did you say ?

Why would I say something aside from the fact I wasn't there due to work? If this person was so offensive I assume the stewards did indeed step in otherwise you're just being a sensitive wee flower about someone shouting at a game of football. Away and imac your vagina.

Why would I say something aside from the fact I wasn't there due to work? If this person was so offensive I assume the stewards did indeed step in otherwise you're just being a sensitive wee flower about someone shouting at a game of football. Away and imac your vagina.

VULVA? :wub:

Given Ray McKinnon has already this season made a c**t of himself by denying stonewall penalty decisions against his side, it doesn't take a genius to work out which analysis will once again prove to be a paranoid, tear-stained mess.

You make a c**t of yourself every week but it doesn't stop you does it.......... :rolleyes:

Success ? Morton ?????? very cute !

Nope, rather the facts of life at one of the oldest and most distinguished clubs in Scottish football. The opposite of your no-mark village outfit in every way then.

The female fans down that end were the ones who were most offended, my daughters being 2 of them. There is one thing shouting , it's another being personal and abusive and making a c**t of yourself.

The beauty of coming to places like Brechin and Forfar is having the freedom of the ground and mixing freely with the other fans. Obviously this freedom is something of a culture shock to some of the full time clubs' fans and they see it as an excuse to wind up anyone within earshot . Thankfully this type of incident is isolated as most fans we have encountered are actually quite civilised.

You really need reminding of your 'goooooall lazio' comment :rolleyes: Any idiot knows that's not what was said but never mind. I don't expect a moron like yourself to know italian......

He doesn't have a clue about Latin either, readers of the old Morton forum still recall him making a complete erse of himself a year or two back over a well-known Latin phrase (well-known, that is, to all except vikington!)

Archived