Motherwell vs Dundee

In our matches this season, Motherwell have looked very, very poor. From an outsiders PoV, Baraclough looks well out of his depth and they're worse now than they've ever been.

Add to the fact we're on one of our best runs of the season this makes for an interesting encounter.

The clincher is that despite our run, we look absolutely woeful on the pitch at the minute and seem to be lucky that no-one is punishing us, which makes it hard to be confident for this one.

With all of Motherwell's new signings having a further week to bed in, I've no idea what to expect of this one.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In previous 2 games it's 7 goals to Dundee and 1 to Well. Last match Well managed one shot on target the whole game and were out shot 20-3 - and we were taking it easy. Easily the worst team I've seen at Dens in the last decade.

Motherwell to win then?

What odds are you getting on Motherwell to get relegated just now? I don't know where/ how to check such things.

As for the game, Motherwell will probably win. I'm never confident when we play teams who are struggling.

Archived