Jags V County

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely dreadful and we were lucky to escape with 3-1. Just can't see where a victory will come from and it's going to be very difficult to turn this round. I really thought we had a half decent defensive pairing of Frans and Seaborne but the cracks are appearing massively. Somehow we need to try to reverse this result after the Und game. Sadly just can't see it. Taylor was the only pass mark, along with a bit more effort from Higgy when he came on. Things are looking bleak!

Absolutely dreadful and we were lucky to escape with 3-1. Just can't see where a victory will come from and it's going to be very difficult to turn this round. I really thought we had a half decent defensive pairing of Frans and Seaborne but the cracks are appearing massively. Somehow we need to try to reverse this result after the Und game. Sadly just can't see it. Taylor was the only pass mark, along with a bit more effort from Higgy when he came on. Things are looking bleak!

Big Frans is rotten. Seaborne was rubbish today but I still maintain hes a better player, he was sold with the penalty when a terrible pass put him at a disadvantage.

Gary Fraser and Christie Elliott are just honking players. Booth looks every bit Raith Rovers class for me. O'Donnell hasn't kicked his own arse since the Dunfermline 5-1 game. Osman has been missing for weeks. Lawless was brilliant at the start of the season but finds himself picking skelves out of his arse in place of a sand dancer who has done nothing to merit his inclusion.

Most of all the manager seems utterly out of his depth at the moment. Never been Archie's biggest fan, but he achieved his aim last season deserved the benefit of the doubt and the summer to work over things. Same problems are persisting though, concede late goals, favouritism in the squad of diddies, naive tactics, struggling largely on the signing front. Eccleston finally getting a start today for Killie against beatable opposition and him scoring said it all for me.

Folks something is amiss at the club. That result at home today V County shows me that since the McMillan scandal which the club has still not sorted and put out a statement on that we have issues at the club. We looked like we'd progress after the 5-0 Hamilton win but I can't and I am sure you guys can't explain why we've suddenly totally disintegrated!?

Yes we have been inconsistent but we still picked up results. In my eyes something is strangely wrong internally and it's effecting the team. Split dressing room? Archie lost the lads confidence? McMillan the center of it? Don't know but something smells.

Big Frans is rotten. Seaborne was rubbish today but I still maintain hes a better player, he was sold with the penalty when a terrible pass put him at a disadvantage.

Gary Fraser and Christie Elliott are just honking players. Booth looks every bit Raith Rovers class for me. O'Donnell hasn't kicked his own arse since the Dunfermline 5-1 game. Osman has been missing for weeks. Lawless was brilliant at the start of the season but finds himself picking skelves out of his arse in place of a sand dancer who has done nothing to merit his inclusion.

Most of all the manager seems utterly out of his depth at the moment. Never been Archie's biggest fan, but he achieved his aim last season deserved the benefit of the doubt and the summer to work over things. Same problems are persisting though, concede late goals, favouritism in the squad of diddies, naive tactics, struggling largely on the signing front. Eccleston finally getting a start today for Killie against beatable opposition and him scoring said it all for me.

Frans spent most of his day clearing up for Seaborne who went for everything and won f**k all. Seaborne put in an absolutely inexcusable performance today, Frans wasn't great but he was certainly a mile ahead of Seaborne today.

Can't wait to see Fraser's goal again. It was a beaut.

2 wins on the bounce and 10th in the league? We're getting there.

I was sitting about 5 rows in front of that and it just looked like nae c**t wanted to tackle him rather than a bit of class tbh.

So... are Partick in the fight now too? Only 7 points clear of bottom? Motherwell and St. Mirren were both 6 points clear only 8 days ago.

You'd better believe we are. I'm telling you all something isn't right since that McMillan suspension. We've been murder since that occurred. Archie and Paterson have to find something and quick!

That was pretty embaressing today. Thought County were there for the taking but we couldn't be arsed. Only Taylor and Gallacher get pass marks, Higgy too I suppose. Seaborne was hopeless. Fraser looked like a fan who had won a competition to play (WTF had happened to him?!). Elliott was Elliott of 2011. Osman was poor but the moans every time he got the ball wouldn't have helped. Stevo did well in the first half then was barely seen again. A really dreadful performance. I think we could do with some McMillan magic stimulants ad the team just looked do tired and lethargic.

I can't really defend Archie after that and he'll have to do something to improve our form as we are Hibs-like atm. Get Lawless in the team would be a start. The subs today were bizarre. Bannigan for Booth?!

Cant disagree with the sentiment about us having an unhappy dressing room. The players conduct waiting for the penalty to

be taken was a bit of an eye opener.

Not really one for conspiracy theories but there does seem to be a direct connection between the McMillan situation and this disharmony.

Just a bit fed up with a situation that is undoubtedly harming the team and seems to be very much self inflicted.

Cant disagree with the sentiment about us having an unhappy dressing room. The players conduct waiting for the penalty to

be taken was a bit of an eye opener.

Not really one for conspiracy theories but there does seem to be a direct connection between the McMillan situation and this disharmony.

Just a bit fed up with a situation that is undoubtedly harming the team and seems to be very much self inflicted.

I was too busy celebrating to see what happened after the penalty was awarded.

But given the amount of times Thistle passed the ball out of the pitch (am I right in thinking it happened three times? Once it too many in the top flight), there is something clearly wrong with the harmony in the squad.

Then there's the way that three players hounded Fraser, but not one bothered to track him afterwards in the one-two, shows the team isn't playing for one another.

I was too busy celebrating to see what happened after the penalty was awarded.

But given the amount of times Thistle passed the ball out of the pitch (am I right in thinking it happened three times? Once it too many in the top flight), there is something clearly wrong with the harmony in the squad.

Then there's the way that three players hounded Fraser, but not one bothered to track him afterwards in the one-two, shows the team isn't playing for one another.

BB for Thistle manager.

Archived