Raith v Rangers

Well that half of the rovers support can feck off and sit with their unionist pals.

Exactly this.

Let's not get into that now.

I agree with you all :lol:

I don't care if you're unionist, nationalist, black, white, gay or straight (or any combination of the above :blink: ) if you are paying your money to follow the Rovers then for a coupe of hours on a Saturday we can all be pals :P

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you all :lol:

I don't care if you're unionist, nationalist, black, white, gay or straight (or any combination of the above :blink: ) if you are paying your money to follow the Rovers then for a coupe of hours on a Saturday we can all be pals :P

I take it that the gloves are off on Friday night then?

Going by the amount of 'gers fans on this thread, they are buzzing for this one. Anyone know how many tickets we've sold for the away end?

I've stayed in that Grange Tower Bridge Hotel that they are organising the EGM in. It's very nice.

You beat these numpties at Ibrox but don't think you can beat them at home?

For that exact reason, we are at home ... We dont win at home, we lose usually, we lose heavy E.G 4-0, 4-0, 4-3 (Vs 10 men), 5-1, 3-1 ... Or we draw Vs bottom of the table teams with 10 men 1-1 ...

We must have a reasonable chance of a result here.

It's unlikely there'll be a better chance of a home win over Rangers than the one presented to us this season. The only problem is that we're pretty ineffectual up front. Normally, that would be the end of that, but it didn't seem to hinder us at Ibrox.

Nade is pretty hit or miss. Elliot (the 2013 version) was better than him at holding up the ball and bringing others into play. Mark Stewart doesn't look like he'll be the answer either. He's not go height, so can't win high balls. He's not got much presence so can't hold the ball up. He's not got an eye for goal, so he doesn't score much. But Mark can run. Run Mark! Run!

Still, we've got Conroy for free-kicks and Anderson for pace and and the odd goal, so you never know. Callachan might get another goal now he's off the mark.

C'mon Rovers_Lad! Don't let a few songs put you off attending! You'll still hear them on telly/radio. I noticed on the radio commentary for the Hibs game that Liam Sutherland thinks people singing The Sash is actually people singing Sack The Board. Tight trousers must affect his hearing. Personally, I don't mind the party tunes. Certainly wouldn't keep me away.

I can turn the volume down or out it on mute.

,anyhow my post was an after a few jars post and decided I,ll head down to the game

The home end is going to have cash gates. They wouldn't be doing that if they thought the away end were in any danger of being over-subscribed.

open house for the orcs who couldnt be ersed purchasing a ticket or late comers

I'm thoroughly looking forward to this one.

Having put out some feelers earlier in the season and getting pumped twice we should be well aware of what not to do.

There is no doubting we are a better team 2nd half and rangers of course are in a spiral that shows no sign of stopping.

Tight game, but rovers to knock it 2 - 1.

Regarding the tickets, I remember a friendly against Rangers a few years ago where the away end was no where near full and there was still loads of them in the home end. From memory they let a lot of them move into the North Stand, can't see that happening this time!

I am still staying away from all games other than on season ticket but i have to admit i was tempted for this one. I am missing the away trips. :(

If Rangers play anything like they did against Hibs it should be enough. Surely Boyd has to start scoring at some point? You know the clipboard will bring Jig and the Keeper back in but i am hoping he sticks with Faure. The young lad deserves his chance and played well last week.

I try to hide it but I did live in Markinch for a while, which is why I went to the odd Raith game...do not really have any affiliation with them other than I like seeing them stuff the pars.

Nothing wrong with Markinch mate. Now if it had been Buckhaven / Methil.................................

Someone is still bitter after backing the losing side then.

Someone is still bitter after backing the losing side then.

A chance to change history and all you can do is trivialise it as if it were a bet at the bookies.One reason why the independance question will rumble on till Scotland can stand alone and proud just as all theother nations in the world.

I would rather sit with yes voting rangers fans than a self loathing rovers fan.

I'd rather discuss the pro's and cons of the flat back 4 opposed to 3 centre backs with a pair of nippy wing backs than discuss the benefits or otherwise of independence over full fiscal autonomy or a wee bit more devolution...

I also voted Yes!

And yep I'm also a self - loathing c**t!

Archived