Raith v Rangers

A chance to change history and all you can do is trivialise it as if it were a bet at the bookies.One reason why the independance question will rumble on till Scotland can stand alone and proud just as all theother nations in the world.

There's a whole section of this site where you can post drivel like this until your heart is content. Keep it in there and leave this thread to talking about the game

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're choosing, I'd like to sit in the Home dugout and flick the Vs at Ian Black through the plexiglass.

I'd sit in the commentary booth and correct the announcers every time they talked about The Rangers as if they existed pre 2012.

"Mungle" :lol:

Are the Rangers at a stage where they are more comfortable playing away games as there won't be as much of the negative vibe surrounding them?

if they don't like a negative vibe they are in for a fuckin treat at Starks Park...

:P

if they don't like a negative vibe they are in for a fuckin treat at Starks Park...

:P

I was planning on clapping our esteemed guests on and off the pitch.

Especially that McCulloch boy. I wouldn't dream of shouting abuse at that fine, upstanding example of a classy, sportsmanlike Scottish footballer.

Indeed, but seriously though BT were right to remove Stan after the initial tweet that kicked all this off.

He was a brutal pundit anyway. I never followed the Tonev story ... was he as outspoken over that? Tonev is a Villa player.

Archived