Chelsea fans - utter scum

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get this whole "they're not real Chelsea fans, or they're not football fans". They've travelled to another country to watch their team so they clearly are.

I agree. I think Chelsea would have been better served acknowledging the racist problem within their support rather than the usual "they're not real Chelsea fans" palaver.

Ps why do you have a young Adolf Hitler as your avatar?! Young Stalin I get, but young Hitler?!!

Well, I for one am completely shocked to see Rangers fans disappear off this thread after it was revealved it was racist rangers fans on the train...especially after rangers fans panned posters for linking rangers fans to it!!!!...Rangers!!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=280082&page=4#entry1062515432

Condemnation of the incident lukewarm at best from the right wing loyal, some claiming that the carriage was full which of course was the only reason he wasn't let on!! Thread title even calls the victim a "potential suicide bomber". Chelsea and rangers fans; what did society ever do to deserve them?

No surprise there. Chelsea and rangers have always been the clubs of choice for the racist British far right, this link is just further proof.

Given that a former Hibs player and life long fan, Griffiths is one of the most well known racists is Scottish football you think you would have the brains to wind your neck in a bit on the issue. But here you are squirting your brain farts across the thread. In your warped little mind do you think West Ham fans start supporting Chelsea because they are going to vote BNP? Clown.

bnp-vote-share-euro-2009.jpg

Charlton and West Hams areas are the ones with the biggest far right problem. Tackling the real far right is for grown ups who can put their petty footballing tribalism behind them and see the issues of the white lower middle and upper working classes in perspective. Not just as a cheap point scoring exercise.

Given that a former Hibs player and life long fan, Griffiths is one of the most well known racists is Scottish football you think you would have the brains to wind your neck in a bit on the issue. But here you are squirting your brain farts across the thread. In your warped little mind do you think West Ham fans start supporting Chelsea because they are going to vote BNP? Clown.

bnp-vote-share-euro-2009.jpg

Charlton and West Hams areas are the ones with the biggest far right problem. Tackling the real far right is for grown ups who can put their petty footballing tribalism behind them and see the issues of the white lower middle and upper working classes in perspective. Not just as a cheap point scoring exercise.

And some folk were upset with "West Scum" :rolleyes:

Archived