Chelsea fans - utter scum

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's still got a point though its not fair to rope football into it as you can't help what morons are going to show up and act like that, it really has little to do with 22 players on a field at the end of the day and the actions weren't brought on by a direct consequence of a game of football

Groups of Chelsea fans are regularly in Paris on a Tuesday evening tbf

He is just using the old UEFA dodge. Not inside stadium...Nothing to do with us. It is a pretty poor argument.

What should UEFA do about this and why should actions on a Paris underground have anything to do with them? They acted when there were actions of racism in the ground with the Russians so really don't know what sort of action they could take, these guys have given Chelsea a bad name but the club themselves don't deserve punishment

So that's why he posted a picture of a football stadium :1eye

Your argument was about sets of supporters clashing, this was a clash with a member of public which is completely different IMO

What should UEFA do about this and why should actions on a Paris underground have anything to do with them? They acted when there were actions of racism in the ground with the Russians so really don't know what sort of action they could take, these guys have given Chelsea a bad name but the club themselves don't deserve punishment

Your argument was about sets of supporters clashing, this was a clash with a member of public which is completely different IMO

Someone ought to find out who he supports, then...

Someone ought to find out who he supports, then...

I get the feeling he wasn't a football fan as he said he had no idea what was going on, surely if he was into footy he would at least have an idea this was going on!

I get the feeling he wasn't a football fan as he said he had no idea what was going on, surely if he was into footy he would at least have an idea this was going on!

The point in banning orders is to prevent football fans who act outwith the law to attend games both home and abroad. Whether the victim in this case was a football fan or not, the banning order would prevent the guilty from attending any games in the future. It's not exactly pushing it to suggest that the racist chants were coming from football fans. I think it would be somewhat harder to establish that they were just in France, in their Chelsea tops, during a Chelsea game to check out the mona lisa.

There is no doubting that this incident is football related, but it's not a football problem, it's a societal problem.

I agree that they should be banned though and, in a hark back to a Thatcherite idea that I vehemently opposed at the time, some people should have their passports taken off them.

Quite simply, they are too ignorant to travel abroad and damage the UK's poor reputation any further with their extreme ignorance.

A part of me doesnt want them to get punished too heavily for the precedent it sets. I have know idea how close to kick off or how far from the stadium this occurred, if they get done it could create a lot of grey areas that would make life as a football fan in the UK just that little bit shittier than it sometimes is at present. Look how much trouble the stop and search anti terrorism policy caused when it was deemed to be used too heavily in non terror circumstances.

Here ill push a black guy off of a train in Alloa the morra chanting about how im so racist considering its no that bad. Scumbags and the fact they are foreigners in France theres quite a bit irony in their statement.

Do they actually have trains in Alloa?

Fucking behave yourself. A bunch of arseholes too thick and ignorant to function in polite company and you've blown it into the disintegration of civil rights.

It's not a bad analogy. They thought it would be a laugh to refuse someone on to a tube because they were black. They made it all legal in America but they were still taking the piss.

Do they actually have black people in Alloa?

I saw an absolutely cracking black lassie in the town a few days ago, but I am prone to hallucinations. She may have been a blackface refugee from Stirling Uni.

Still, wiiiiiid.

It's not a bad analogy. They thought it would be a laugh to refuse someone on to a tube because they were black. They made it all legal in America but they were still taking the piss.

Nope mate, you're taking the piss.

Do not confuse the state's refusal to accord full rights depending on a person's skin with a few mindless tits,

Archived