Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath, 28/02/2015

All the goals:

Ozturk's goal is another screamer. Bet Stubbs is beeling - that's three 'he'll never do that again' one-in-a-million such goals he's scored now.

Great stuff from Hearts - you often hear that teams 'could've made it ten' but it hardly ever happens.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He got brought on at 8-0 or something.

My heart bleeds for him. To be honest, I felt a tiny bit more sorry for Robbie. Didn't do much wrong. Everything hit at him either skidded into the bottom corners or blasted in to the top. Nowhere near enough closing down, too many rash challenges and possession constantly given up.

Not that it matters much, but the first two penalties were very very soft. The first one was never going in and for the second one, King just dives over Toshney's leg. He is looking for the penalty before he even lands on the ground.

Thomson did not really do much wrong.

Someone please tell me why TOB gets a game. He contributes nothing, other than standing about staring as the opposition players fire shots into the net.

Someone please tell me why TOB gets a game. He contributes nothing, other than standing about staring as the opposition players fire shots into the net.

Has anyone noticed that if we lose when Brownlie is playing, Darren becomes the scapegoat and is dropped?

I would rather Brownlie played at centre back and TOB in midfield in place of Kane. Kane is fucking brutal.

Has anyone noticed that if we lose when Brownlie is playing, Darren becomes the scapegoat and is dropped?

I would rather Brownlie played at centre back and TOB in midfield in place of Kane. Kane is fucking brutal.

I think most of us would have TOB in midfield.

Ffs, that's ridiculous, what pub was it mate?

No idea what the pub was called. I was pissed. All the Hearts fans were watching us and laughing. Not a hint of malice or hostility at all. Spoke to a few who were sound. Even the guy who said he was banned from Tynie and could only go to away games was a good laugh.

If my team won ten zip i'd want to kill any c**t that showed any support for the piss poor opposition btw.

These days happen. Got to sit through the shite to enjoy it properly when things are going well. ;)

True mate. My worst game was watching us getting destroyed at home by Gretna by 0-8 in 2004 when they were buying league titles before going bust. My heart goes out to the Cowden fans who went through to this and payed good money to do so. We have had many good days since then but this is the most gutless Cowden team I have seen for many a year.

Archived