Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath, 28/02/2015

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See the ref is getting a bit of the blame about the penalties on twitter, when i saw that Madden was the ref i was not surprised. Still nae excuse though.

first one was maybe a bit harsh as it was travelling when bit hit his hand. Probably get them about 50% of the time.

The other two are as clear as you're ever going to see.

Jimmy Nichol surely has to resign or be sacked. No team at any level of professional football should get humped 10-0. Sunday league teams could have given a better account of themselves.

Also poor show to the Cowdenbeath players. The least they could have done is applauded their fans who stayed to the end rather than running straight down the tunnel. The club should seriously consider refunding tickets to their fans.

I would say all 3 were probably penalties although soft - I think that says more about how unplayable we were and the movement from Nicholson, Walker and King drew lots of niggly wee fouls not because they were out to do them but simply because Cowdenbeath players were just so poor in comparison. The red was a red. You can't bring someone down there and stay on the park.

Overall i think we played well but not as well as the scoreline suggests. We didn't actually have any challenge and basically everytime we went forward looked like scoring.

No resignation from Jimmy, by the sound of it. Looking ahead to the Rangers game, bad enough without the penalties and suchlike, etc.

Don't worry no chance Rangers will beat them any more than 3-0. In a way this couldn't have worked much better for Hearts as Cowdenbeath have so much to prove against Rangers they might give them a better game now.

Archived