Heart of Midlothian v Cowdenbeath, 28/02/2015

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angry. Embarrassed. Maddens an idiot. Nichols no a manager.Hearts r a very good young side. Good day oot in Edinburgh even wi the score. £23 for 40 mins then into the Tynecastle Arms to see Scotland pick up the spoon.

FFS. I'm finished until he goes.

A lot of the team that won 10-0 yesterday were part of the team that lost 7-0 to celtic last season.

Good times are always around the corner in football.

Unless you're a Rangers fan.

"It's my belief that history is a wheel. 'Inconstancy is my very essence,' says the wheel. Rise up on my spokes if you like but don't complain when you're cast back down into the depths. Good time pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it's also our hope. The worst of time, like the best, are always passing away."

Or some shit like that. Football eh?!

I've just watched the goals. This game was always going to be difficult to say the least. However the referee was a disgrace. A pumping turned in to a humiliation due to his ineptitude. The sending off was nothing short of ridiculous. At least two of the pens were just wrong.

PS. Save the verge of tears pish for someone else its not original nor clever.

Having seen the goals now, the only consolation for Cowden fans can be that Hearts looked absolutely irresistible. There isn't a team in the Championship that wouldn't have taken a battering yesterday. Really not a fan of this whole penalty-plus-red-card thing either - it seems totally random when refs decide to implement it, and it usually kills games stone dead. I could see it in the case of a completely outrageous piece of dangerous play, but a standard foul or handball? Surely the penalty is enough.

Dreadful idea to stand off the forward players, though; the defence looked very static.

Archived