Dundee United v Inverness Caley Thistle

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless of the result here, I think we're too inconsistent to finish higher than 4th anyway but anything other than a win will confirm it. I would genuinely be shocked if we won this though as I just can't see us conceding fewer than a couple of goals. ICT are well organised and press the ball, a combination which virtually guarantees a win against us.

I'd go for -

Vladimir Putin

Dillon McGowan Fojut Dixon

Telfer Butcher

Connolly Erskine Dow

Ciftci

Wont happen though as Anier will play.

1-3.

That is exactly the team we should play with McGowan in central defence. I had advocated getting Anier bedded in for the LC final but we badly need a result and that is the team with the most chance of getting it.

United to stun everyone with a brilliant performance and a clean sheet!!!! :thumsup2

Too far.

I can see us winning this one. The game on Saturday was an aberration and provided Jackie goes back to a sensible line up and formation then we've got a decent chance. ICT are really no better than us.

I think convention dictates that the points will be awarded to the team winning the game rather than giving them arbitrarily to some no-marks up the street.

You dozy cunt. howdy.gif

We are beating Ross County and you are losing this one. You dozy c**t.

The last album was a pile of shite as well. :(

Haven't heard the last album. Just finished the autobiography though. Really enjoyed the stuff about his early life in Manchester, but then descends into tiresome point scoring and petty bitching about fucking chart positions. The Joyce court case stuff is particularly long winded and monotonous. Shame, could have been a great book.

Archived