Ross County vs Dundee

Sake don't know if it's just county or our injuries have caught up with us. I think we'll struggle to make top 6 now. The bottom 4 are all winning though I'm glad we're not down there.

No doubt our next run of games is very difficult but we will pick up at least a few points. Think it will come down to the St Johnstone game on the 11th of April.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm concerned about your well-being... Why no member pic?

:lol: I went to change it, then forgot to change it once I had removed the old one (Hugh Tasmanian Devil, for the record). I've been using the app lately so I've not noticed that it was missing. However, I assure you Spain that I am hunting down a good avatar as I type.

I was quite concerned about him when he didn't participate in our guess-the-player japes last week. I'd have thought yoda would be all over that kind of activity normally.

I would have been all over them but most of them involved far too much thought (read: "I lacked the intelligence to work them out")

Hmmm.... this all smacks of 'new-relationship-itis' :wub:

Or something bleaker...

It's neither :P

Meanwhile, on topic. "Minter" for the BBC earlier when they initially announced that Jervis had scored for County:

post-7081-0-98640500-1425141563_thumb.pn

It's Slew/Songo'o all over again.

10 injuries (Majority being first team players) as it stands after today. Break has came at the right time. Torrid run of fixtures and I think County have just played a massive role in keeping us out the top 6, really needed a win today. On we go though!

First half was a bit of a non event with County slightly shading it. 2nd half we were much better.

Irvine hit the base of the post with Bain beaten. Jervis hit the bar with a header, Bain spread himself well to deny Boyd from 7 yards out.

The goal was well worked between Boyce and Gardyne to set up Reckord.

Brown had nothing to do all game no shots anywhere near on target.

I haven't moaned about a referring performance this season, but I thought he was very poor today. Looked like a stonewall pen on Quinn after he won the header. McPhee spent the whole game going through Current without ever being pulled up. So many decisions in midfield he got wrong.

Dundee had a good crowd up, but I would say 15-20 were turned away for being far too drunk haha.

Went to this game as a neutral with my pal, very disappointed esp after seeing dees v aberdeen this season.

Bain gets pass marks, couple of decent stops and good distribution. McGinn in defence and McPake and Konrad looked relatively solid. Not sure about what happened at the goal. Going forward yous were shocking though. System in first half appalling, jeebsy never a target man and Stewart and Harris both lightweight. Mcginn in the middle of the park was hopeless. Genuinely awful. Thomson not much better.

Disappointed in Hartley, on that showing he's a poor manager. Didn't switch it up at all the whole game.

Not surprised Dundee have so many injuries to be honest, the played hard and physical from the off and didn't seem overly fussed with trying to play football.

Another game where we were better than the score suggests, hit the bar and the post with two great chances and Brown didn't have to make a single save.

RussellAnderson, on 28 Feb 2015 - 17:58, said:

Went to this game as a neutral with my pal, very disappointed esp after seeing dees v aberdeen this season.

Bain gets pass marks, couple of decent stops and good distribution. McGinn in defence and McPake and Konrad looked relatively solid. Not sure about what happened at the goal. Going forward yous were shocking though. System in first half appalling, jeebsy never a target man and Stewart and Harris both lightweight. Mcginn in the middle of the park was hopeless. Genuinely awful. Thomson not much better.

Disappointed in Hartley, on that showing he's a poor manager. Didn't switch it up at all the whole game.

Had nothing to switch it with to be fair. Injuries meant Harkins had to play up top and we only had 17 year old Wighton as the other striker in the line-up, who had to come on for Stewart before HT which meant a reshuffling of the pack once more.

Then it was a case of stick a defensive midfielder on or a youth player.

Then Thomson picked up yet another injury, and we put on Ferry (Who's proven to be injury prone and useless).

Archived