Peterhead Vs Morton

Given a choice between Milojevic coming in for Lamie or Miller coming into midfield with OWare dropping back into defence, I think I'd take Milo coming back in.

That is Duffy's two options as there's not a chance he's going to start with either of those two midfields posted above.

Is Tennent a defensive midfielder?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has Milo done recently to justify a place? He's even looked off the pace in reserves games.

Can't see Peaso starting either, expect it will be 4-4-2 with Peaso on the bench if available.

Gaston

Kilday - O'Ware - Crighton - Russell

Pepper - McKee - Forbes - S.McCluskey

Caldwell - McManus

Crighton is a bomb scare and despite him having a good second half against Stranraer I'd still rather have Milo, Lamie & even Miller before him at centre back. Milo isn't a bad defender he's made to look worse because most of the time he has played it's been a partnership with Crighton.

Crighton is a bomb scare and despite him having a good second half against Stranraer I'd still rather have Milo, Lamie & even Miller before him at centre back. Milo isn't a bad defender he's made to look worse because most of the time he has played it's been a partnership with Crighton.

Milojevic is a bomb scare too, let's not pretend that Crighton's the sole reason our defence has looked quite so vulnerable away from home this season.

Gaston

kilday

Russell

OWare

crighton

milojevic

pepper

forbes

Macdonald

McManus

j McCluskey

Very harsh on Caldwell...

It is very harsh, but i think Caldwell coming off the bench later in game to make an impact would be better than MacDonald doing the same thing.

if we are chasing the game Caldwell's strength and ability to run with the ball would be better used against a tiring defence than perhaps Macdonald's more technical abilities would be.

I think its a decent choice.

Archived