Peterhead Vs Morton

Really disappointed to come away with nothing. However, we only have ourselves to blame. To many missed chances and brining on a striker when it was clear out mid field was being outplayed was foolish.

Fair play to Morton though, they looked dangerous on the counter and took advantage of our mistakes.

Morton fans were OK apart from the lot chucked out at the start and the numpties on the pitch at the end. Def not the worse seen at Balmoor though.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really disappointed to come away with nothing. However, we only have ourselves to blame. To many missed chances and brining on a striker when it was clear out mid field was being outplayed was foolish.

Fair play to Morton though, they looked dangerous on the counter and took advantage of our mistakes.

Morton fans were OK apart from the lot chucked out at the start and the numpties on the pitch at the end. Def not the worse seen at Balmoor though.

I was on the pitch.

Get it round you

You're making the same sweeping generalisations that are applied to us, on the basis of a few fannies.

Just be happy with the win.

All their fans on here classed us as the worst fans to grace Balmoor.

In fairness, they deserve tarred with the same brush considering their shocking, appalling history of racism etc.

Anyway, delighted with the win. I decided to stay away from the game today as I've never seen us win at Balmoor. It proves to have worked.

I'll say this. We do have a share of wankers. Enjoyed that though. Thought the scoreline flattered us a bit, but neither side was good, and I thought we were much better than last week.

I thought we were OK, Coxy in particular. We just had nothing in the final third. Morton just didn't seem up for it until we scored.

I'll say this. We do have a share of wankers. Enjoyed that though. Thought the scoreline flattered us a bit, but neither side was good, and I thought we were much better than last week.

We're no more cuntish than others.

We won; enjoy your night

Oh, absolutely not. But I think it is always worth acknowledging the bad to enjoy the good even more.

Weird philosophy I know, but f**k it.

I don't share that philosophy, but I'm not going to get bogged down in a complete irrelevant argument.

We won and I'm going to milk it for what it's worth, because a win up there is absolutely vital

Archived