Peterhead Vs Morton

Was Coxy not number 11. I thought he was your best player and he was subbed second half. Bulky player with tats. He went off and I then tought that is when we took control of midfield. Was saying to my son wouldnt mind him in our midfield.

Yeah apologies Cox was 11. Lad on loan from QofS was 10.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im always surprised how quickly peterhead upload their highlights, absolutely fantastic package.

Agreed, great highlights.

The defending for that third goal was laughable, horrifically bad.

Special laugh to that Rodgers for his cute little celebration :)

Canna beat being magnanimous in victory eh.

What, specifically, about Peterhead today should we be magnanimous about? You lost, again, you were fairly mediocre, again. Morton were equally poor if not worse for 60 minutes of the match until we put Caldwell on and turned the game; that's the point of having players of genuine quality in our squad compared to having to shove on sand-dancers like Jamie Stevenson.

At the end of the day it was another middling match from which Morton recorded yet another win, 17 points from our last 21, and 16 from our last 18 points away from home. A record that speaks for itself.

Next please.

And we were criticised for not confronting VT at the Glebe !!! :rolleyes:

You could try to "confront" me any time you wish champ: though on the basis of your tear-stained drivel so far, it's in fact clear that you a) haven't actually got a fucking clue who I am, and b) would only proceed to cry about the mock offence generated among your irrelevant sprogs.

Gutted for you.

A Peterhead 'supporter' wearing jeans and a Helly Hansan jacket attacked a young Morton supporter at today's game. The same man who attacked another young 'Ton supporter during our first encounter at Balmoor this season.

Was said Morton supporter black by any chance?

So, we're just to forget about the little diving moron that cheated to get a penalty? I think not.

You're a joke club with a joke support - mainly made up of fake fishermen.

Your stewards are fucking weasels and they absolutely browned it when offered the chance of being big men outside.

Hopefully, we don't have to grace that shit heap ever again.

Racist c***s

So, we're just to forget about the little diving moron che cheated I get a penalty? I think not.

You're a joke club with a joke support - mainly made up of fake fishermen.

Your stewards are fucking weasels and they absolutely browned it when offered the chance of being big men outside.

Hopefully, we don't have to grace that shit heap ever again.

Racist c***s

Absolute Meltdown :lol:

Archived