Peterhead Vs Morton

So, we're just to forget about the little diving moron che cheated I get a penalty? I think not.

You're a joke club with a joke support - mainly made up of fake fishermen.

Your stewards are fucking weasels and they absolutely browned it when offered the chance of being big men outside.

Hopefully, we don't have to grace that shit heap ever again.

Racist c***s

Fake fishermen?

Brilliant, just brilliant! :lol:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, we're just to forget about the little diving moron che cheated I get a penalty? I think not.

Your stewards are fucking weasels and they absolutely browned it when offered the chance of being big men outside.

Racist c***s

You won the game which was close right up to the last period where two individual errors cost us dearly and I have no problem with that. It is a pity that the football cannot be discussed on here without the aggro and venom. I think that also the fans at Balmoor hope you get promoted as well so you don't have to make the long journey and

grace the stadium again

You won the game which was close right up to the last period where two individual errors cost us dearly and I have no problem with that. It is a pity that the football cannot be discussed on here without the aggro and venom. I think that also the fans at Balmoor hope you get promoted as well so you don't have to make the long journey and

grace the stadium again

It was close in terms of outfield play. In fact both teams were equally poor not helped by the conditions. The difference was that Peterhead only looked like they could score from a penalty whereas Morton have strikers who can do the business from next to nothing. In the end, the quality upfront was the difference plus the fact that our defending has become pretty tenacious since the turn of the year - 4 goals conceded in our last six games and 11 scored.

It was close in terms of outfield play. In fact both teams were equally poor not helped by the conditions. The difference was that Peterhead only looked like they could score from a penalty whereas Morton have strikers who can do the business from next to nothing. In the end, the quality upfront was the difference plus the fact that our defending has become pretty tenacious since the turn of the year - 4 goals conceded in our last six games and 11 scored.

Totally agree USTON that your superior firepower won the day, this is something we lack without McAllister, who is having a lean spell not helped by suspensions. In saying that, Gaston had some tremendous saves and is probably the best in the league.

Sorry, but Peterhead fans don't have the right to say anyone is having a meltdown given they almost flooded Scotland with their tears after our last visit.

The gift that keeps on giving :lol:

Aye we most certainly did not take our chances yesterday, probably due to a lack of quality in the box. I think Morton will go up though, being able to get wins when you aren't playing well is always a good sign and this seems to be an excellent run you are on.

So, we're just to forget about the little diving moron that cheated to get a penalty? I think not.

Racist c***s

^^^verge of sobriety

Some superb counter-attacking play from us going by the highlights, and tremendous work from O'Ware for the equaliser. If we keep the three strikers fit we're looking good.

^^^verge of sobriety

Some superb counter-attacking play from us going by the highlights, and tremendous work from O'Ware for the equaliser. If we keep the three strikers fit we're looking good.

Wee John Scullion is not a bad back up option as well plus we have 17/18 year old Thomas Orr coming through the ranks who is lightning quick and scoring for fun in the development squad. A tremendous prospect.

I wonder if Tuesday will see us field all three first pick strikers together for the first time. There's not a better chance to try it given the opposition. And being totally disrespectful to Stirling, we could do with improving the goal difference a bit. Stranraer are 5 ahead and if Brechin win their game in hand, they will be at worst only 1 behind

Ross Caldwell is kinda quality btw.

And Tam O'Ware had a bit of a Tam O'Ware game. The man.

He seems to love it up there. Some boy.

Anyway, I thought it was great to see our goals coming from breaking up play in the middle of the park, something that we've been criticised about in recent weeks. Dare I say good work on the training ground by Duffy/Hagi?

Fantastic result, got to keep this momentum up to have any chance of overtaking Stranraer, starting with Stirling on Tuesday night.

how did Milojevic do on Saturday Btw?

i know Lamie was out,but hopefully Duffy decides on a settled centre half paring sooner rather than later to give us a settled team for the run in.

That was a massive three points.

Thomas O'Ware delivered another excellent performance at Balmoor, and done very well to set up our equalizer. His passion when we score is brilliant to see, by the way. Ross Caldwell changed the game for us, though. His pace and power was too much for the Peterhead back line; his contribution since he has arrived has been nothing short of spectacular.

Our attention must swiftly turn to Stirling Albion on Tuesday night - no room for mistakes.

How's Kerr and Riley getting on?

Riley is just getting back into it after you guys punted him into the footballing long grass. He has been playing fine and always puts in 100% effort.

Kerr has been great. He took a few weeks to settle in and since then has consistently been one of the better players. Scored a couple of goals and not afraid to put a challenge in ;) . I will be sorry when his loan spell is up.

So, we're just to forget about the little diving moron that cheated to get a penalty? I think not.

Racist c***s

Fucking hell.

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived