Peterhead Vs Morton

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Peterhead 'supporter' wearing jeans and a Helly Hansan jacket attacked a young Morton supporter at today's game. The same man who attacked another young 'Ton supporter during our first encounter at Balmoor this season.

A Peterhead 'supporter' wearing jeans and a Helly Hansan jacket attacked a young Morton supporter at today's game. The same man who attacked another young 'Ton supporter during our first encounter at Balmoor this season.

Was he a wee baldy fat guy? If so I think he was supposed to be a steward. There was a wee fat baldy guy in a blue jacket cutting about with a radio. They aren't the usual stewards though so not too sure where the club got them in from.

Was he a wee baldy fat guy? If so I think he was supposed to be a steward. There was a wee fat baldy guy in a blue jacket cutting about with a radio. They aren't the usual stewards though so not too sure where the club got them in from.

The guy in the blue jacket insists he doesn't need a badge or any authority to put his hands on people. If Morton fans were really as bad as some folk say that fat mess wouldn't be walking out of the ground under his own power.

The biggest p***k in that ground on both occasions we've been there this season.

I thought we were OK, Coxy in particular. We just had nothing in the final third. Morton just didn't seem up for it until we scored.

Was Coxy not number 11. I thought he was your best player and he was subbed second half. Bulky player with tats. He went off and I then tought that is when we took control of midfield. Was saying to my son wouldnt mind him in our midfield.

Was Coxy not number 11. I thought he was your best player and he was subbed second half. Bulky player with tats. He went off and I then tought that is when we took control of midfield. Was saying to my son wouldnt mind him in our midfield.

Aye, I thought the 10 was that boy with the very long name.

Thought both teams played better into the wind. Morton can thank Gaston for it not being 2/3 down at half time, the main danger coming from the wings. Second half, they were not the same danger and Gaston was not troubled nearly as much. Penalty looked a bit soft and debate able whether it was actually in the box or just outside. - need to see the highlights to be sure.

Peaso understandly looked a bit off the pace and Caldwell coming on changed the game. Once we equalised it was always likely we could go on and win it. On a day when not many shone in difficult conditions, my MoM would be Gaston with Tam OWare best of the outfielders plus Caldwell & McManus.

Archived