Peterhead Vs Morton

I'm still fucking howling at this..

Fake fishermen Hahahah.

Belter

Are you by any chance still pished? Possibly an alcoholic, no other explanation to why you would be laughing at your own joke nearly 2 days after you made it?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think the forum traffic merits a north-east bumpkins sub-forum tbh.

Good to note that having taken 7/9 points against the delicate little flowers and general village idiots in the north-east, we'll not have to put up with their Helen Lovejoy-esque bitching and whining about big teams visiting their grounds for several years to come.

Good to note that having taken 7/9 points against the delicate little flowers and general village idiots in the north-east, we'll not have to put up with their Helen Lovejoy-esque bitching and whining about big teams visiting their grounds for several years to come.

How do you reckon on having got 7 out of 9 points from us, did we not get the 3pts for our win at your place. Could be interesting if your scrambling for points when we visit on the last day of the season, would we be sorry to take another 3pts off you then, i think not it would be fun to see you in the play-offs since you enjoy them so much.

How do you reckon on having got 7 out of 9 points from us, did we not get the 3pts for our win at your place. Could be interesting if your scrambling for points when we visit on the last day of the season, would we be sorry to take another 3pts off you then, i think not it would be fun to see you in the play-offs since you enjoy them so much.

He was talking about getting seven points from nine in our three trips out of civilisation since the end of January.

In Bumpkin land, 2 x 3 = 6, however, who am I to question someone from the civilised world

Are you by any chance still pished? Possibly an alcoholic, no other explanation to why you would be laughing at your own joke nearly 2 days after you made it?

I wonder if P & B could start another section for non-football comments called Morons & Knuckledraggers, I'm sure Turbine Ton would be one of the main contributors

Oft.

Delicate little flowers.

In Bumpkin land, 2 x 3 = 6, however, who am I to question someone from the civilised world

Glad you made that self-criticism: as both you and your other Peterhead chump are clearly incapable of reading and comprehending basic English.

Not to worry though; the civilised folk will be here until May to routinely point out your utter stupidity.

Glad you made that self-criticism: as both you and your other Peterhead chump are clearly incapable of reading and comprehending basic English.

Not to worry though; the civilised folk will be here until May to routinely point out your utter stupidity.

So Brechin, where you drew 1-1 is in the North-East is it? As it is only 26 miles from Dundee, it will be news to them!! However, once again I am in awe of your superior knowledge in the civilised world

So by your same token of geographical knowledge, does that mean that Glasgow is in the Highlands?

Yes, in much the same way as Edinburgh is in the Alps and your sense of logic is up Uranus.

:lol:

BIG teams, you say?

What's that got to do with us then?? :blink:

BIG teams, you say?

What's that got to do with us then?? :blink:

Considering you've been following him around you should know when VT's pushing buttons. He has you wound up like a mickey mouse watch.

Archived