Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

Starting watching this.
It was on when I played fives so missed all of it previously.
First series was outstanding, big fan of Lennie James and the rest of the cast were good as well.
Second series decent and Keeley Hawes prob the best imo.

The dodgy peado scottish police chief, whats he been in before?

Looking forward to stephen Graham and thandie Newton appearing.

Series 2, is that the guy who was Lindsay Denton's (Hawes) ex lover? If so, it's Mark Bonnar. He's been in loads of things including Shetland and most recently Guilt, and was excellent as Eric Morecambe in Eric, Ernie and Me.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:
2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
Starting watching this.
First series was outstanding, big fan of Lennie James and the rest of the cast were good as well.

Series 2, is that the guy who was Lindsay Denton's (Hawes) ex lover? If so, it's Mark Bonnar. He's been in loads of things including Shetland and most recently Guilt, and was excellent as Eric Morecambe in Eric, Ernie and Me.

I assumed that's who he meant as well, but, just in case, the other Scottish police chief is, of course, Paul Higgins, aka the crossest man in Scotland, Jamie McDonald from The Thick of It/In the Loop.

• 2 months later...
On 17/08/2020 at 18:07, D.A.F.C said:

Starting watching this.

The series with Thandie Newton, series 4 I believe is the weakest of them all if you ask me, it's decent in it's own right but suffers in comparison to the others, series 3 being the peak in my personal opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/11/2020 at 21:22, Flybhoy said:

The series with Thandie Newton, series 4 I believe is the weakest of them all if you ask me, it's decent in it's own right but suffers in comparison to the others, series 3 being the peak in my personal opinion.

I agree totally. 

Agree with the love for Season 3 but the ending with her running about the city taking pot shots with an assault rifle was pretty shark jumping

I agree. The series was terrific but the Liam Neeson-esque chase was a bit shit IMO.

I hadn’t watched this before but I watched series 5 when it aired, I’ve only just caught up with the rest of it from the start a couple of weeks ago, and on the last episode of series 4 now.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
21 hours ago, Andre Drazen said:
Nah. Hastings is usually on his own watching either one or both of them. Although all three have done it.

But Hastings now gets watched when he enters building

WATCHCEPTION

There's a fuckload of level watching in this.