The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rubio is the epitome of the modern plastic politician. I did enjoy this clip from the debate. It's hilarious that he repeats the same thing again after Christie calls him out on it. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Gg6ggghoI

Christie is a slimey ballbag but he completely owns rubio there. It's very West Wing...'there it is folks, the 30 second soundbite written for him by his advisers!'

John Kasich won the tiny town of Dixville Notch in one of the midnight voting areas. They've correctly went for the GOP nomination every election since 1968. I fear this will be the end of that run, but Kasich seems the most likeable from the GOP side.

I'm assuming after this primary, quite a few of the GOP will drop about and rally around a specific candidate (Rubio?)

Rubio had a bit of a nightmare in a debate a couple of days back (see clip above), so think there are a lot of questions being asked about whether he is really ready for prime time at this point. Wouldn't surprise me if it still winds up being Jeb Bush that they rally around.

Rubio had a bit of a nightmare in a debate a couple of days back (see clip above), so think there are a lot of questions being asked about whether he is really ready for prime time at this point. Wouldn't surprise me if it still winds up being Jeb Bush that they rally around.

Nothing would surprise me but if this were to happen Bush would have a huge credibility issue. He would be seen as everybody's 4th/5th choice who snuck home.

Nothing would surprise me but if this were to happen Bush would have a huge credibility issue. He would be seen as everybody's 4th/5th choice who snuck home.

You're really getting the hang of this AMERICAN election, aren't you?

The polling system in the US is just as crooked as it is here. The next president will be the most docile one that will toe the line and maintain the status quo. How people actually vote is completely irrelevant.

Crap analysis. You're like Paul McCartney.

Absolutely mental, hard to understand why anyone would take to that guy!?

because what hes saying is what americans are fed up with

especially in NH where they have a massive drug problem due to Mexican drugs , and Trump makes sense here even if the crowd were not special interests etc.. this was a weird audience especially against trump , he won 34% yet none of this crowd supported him really.

For those who want to know the result:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/primaries/NH

Saunders kicking Clinton's arse in most demographics. Exceptions being 65+ age group, highest income bracket (surprise) and postgraduate qualifications (genuine surprise).

Archived