The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

23 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Bat shit mental.  Self-pitying, self-promoting, at-least-somebody-loves-me millennial nonsense.  Just as bad is the twitter feed of one Sady Doyle.  If you haven't seen it, it's basically a one-woman campaign to prove the right wing "the worst thing to be is a white straight male" campaign correct.  I have no idea who she is, but she has 20,000 followers and a blue tick.

I still don't know why i'm blocked by Sady Doyle but fair play I am missing out on some severely good content. 

Also Trump really does not look like he wants the job.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Bat shit mental.  Self-pitying, self-promoting, at-least-somebody-loves-me millennial nonsense.  Just as bad is the twitter feed of one Sady Doyle.  If you haven't seen it, it's basically a one-woman campaign to prove the right wing "the worst thing to be is a white straight male" campaign correct.  I have no idea who she is, but she has 20,000 followers and a blue tick.

She should maybe try some of that concealer that the other woman used for her hive.

Looking at Trump's past flirtation with running for office and particularly his stint within the Reform Party it's apparent he built up a network to manage a sustained run for office. David Duke has been within his orbit for years although he did criticise Duke's membership of the same party in 2000. What will be interesting is what Trump will do in office because he's lifted his economic message from Perot while becoming the frontrunner for the party that didn't have a clear identified successor or heir. I've said before though that the real worry doesn't come from Trump himself but the people who will be emboldened by his win to act with impunity. Look at Israel signalling an intent to renege on the two state solution, state Republicans planning to attack planned parenthood and LGBT rights.

1 hour ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Is that literally the only thing you have? You have quoted it twice now when i have posted proof that the pro Hillary camp arent as good and kind as they pretend to be. Both are as bad as each other but one trys to pretend they arent. The KKK used to number in the million's, now its the thousands, there are literally larger model kit making groups in the US than the KKK, they are barely a entity anymore. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

Yet they donated to the Hillary Campaign. 

8 hours ago, banana said:

Cw-5mMGWEAAzgu1.jpg

Holy fucking shit :unsure2:

FFS, I thought this was some random attention-seeking nonsense from Facebook but just read elsewhere it's 'celebrity' Lena Dunham. 

It seems there's almost an entire generation of people who literally want to find a dark corner to curl up and die like a 30 year old cat at the slightest hint of any disruption to their comfortable little existence.

9 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

FFS, I thought this was some random attention-seeking nonsense from Facebook but just read elsewhere it's 'celebrity' Lena Dunham. 

It seems there's almost an entire generation of people who literally want to find a dark corner to curl up and die like a 30 year old cat at the slightest hint of any disruption to their comfortable little existence.

It's because these heavy far left nut jobs(im left leaning myself but these fuckers take the piss) Absolutely cant stand it when someone disagree's with their point of view or they dont get their own way. They cant contemplate the concept of someone having a difference of opinion. They claim to be open and accepting of everyone, but if you are a white male with a different opinion you are literally Hitler in their eyes. They lost, its not the end of the world, get over it. 

9 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

It's because these heavy far left nut jobs(im left leaning myself but these fuckers take the piss) Absolutely cant stand it when someone disagree's with their point of view or they dont get their own way. They cant contemplate the concept of someone having a difference of opinion. They claim to be open and accepting of everyone, but if you are a white male with a different opinion you are literally Hitler in their eyes. They lost, its not the end of the world, get over it. 

It literally could be if Trump withdraws the US from the Paris Climate Agreement.

2 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Feminism. Intersectionality. 'Progressiveness'.

Here's misandrist Dunham posting a video on her twitter a few weeks ago:

https://twitter.com/lenadunham/status/793929098926166016

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

Aye, these were released to shops two days before the election. Epic fail :lol:

Archived