Penis transplant

Romeo

Even if I thought the ladies would find a smaller penis more gentle, I still wouldn't have the op. It would be too weird reaching down and feeling something that wasn't your own.

Even if I thought the ladies would find a smaller penis more gentle, I still wouldn't have the op. It would be too weird reaching down and feeling something that wasn't your own.

Sjc ladyboy thread for this. :angel

I see in that article the Chinese tried the op first but there must have been a cock up because the penis was rejected.

Would I donate my penis, I'd have to think LONG and HARD about it? What if a Gary glitter got his hands on it or an Aberdeen Sheep befriender?

I'd say they can only have if they take the eyes & the heart as well, that way I could keep an eye on what the new man was doing with my old man and should they mistreat it I'd give then a heart attack.

Grimbo

Sad news regarding the penis transplant- the patient's hand has rejected it.

A Highlander at Culloden has his family jewels shot off by a Hanoverian- he sat there singing a Jacobite lament:

"Willie no come back again..?"

The South African scientists were going to grow a new penis using stem cells grafted onto a potato but they decided the last thing Africa needed was another dick-tater...

Watched the first minute, couldn't watch any more after that. That is horrific - the poor kids.

Brutal isn't it. Female circumcision carried out in many Islamic Countries is even worse imo.

Archived